CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3
222Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 1

EN Subject to alteration! Version: 07.03.2018

Open the catalog to page 1
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 2

IPF ELECTRONIC ipf electronic gmbh Kalver Strafe 25 - 27 58515 Ludenscheid Germany Tel +49 2351 9365-0 Fax +49 2351 9365-19 info@ipf-electronic.com www.ipf-electronic.com I Capacitive filling level sensors I Inductive filling level sensors I Conductive probes I Conductive filling level relays I Accessories Filling level sensors I Pressure sensors I Flow sensors I Temperature sensors Fluid technology I Switching power supply units I Power output stages I Multi-function counters I Pulse counters I Elapsed-time counters I Time delay relays I Measuring transducers I Monitors I Coupling relays I...

Open the catalog to page 2
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 4

level detection M30 x 1,5 G%" Gl" operating point media touching P very insensitive to soiling of any kind P LED function display P high-quality parts for a long service life P fully electronic with integrated amplifier P DC-devices with short-circuit and reverse polarity protection description All media that surround the sensor head change the dielectric balanced state between the meter electrode and the surrounding space. This process is converted to a switching signal. The optimum sensitivity adjustment is performed by a potentiometer that is covered with a plastic screw. The sensor...

Open the catalog to page 4
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 5

article-no. version output article-no. version output TECHNICAL DATA operating point media touching the sensor tip output signal see above current consumption (w/o load) < 4mA output current (max. load) 400mA voltage drop (max. load) 1V DC switching current (min. load) - display (signal) yellow LED display (operation) - sensitivity adjustment potentiometer reverse polarity protection + media touching the sensor tip see above 20 . 250V AC ■< 2.5mA 400mA 8V AC 5mA 10Hz yellow LED potentiometer housing material PTFE (teflon) ipf electronic gmbh • Kalver StraGe 25 - 27 • 58515 Ludenscheid •...

Open the catalog to page 5
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 6

reverse polarity protection + - + housing material PTFE (Teflon) PTFE (Teflon) PTFE (Teflon) PTFE (Teflon) connection 2m cable, PVC, 3-wire 2m cable, PVC, 2-wire 2m cable, PUR, 4-wire 2m cable, PUR, 2-wire ipf electronic gmbh • Kalver StraGe 25 - 27 • 58515 Ludenscheid • Germany | Tel +49 2351 9365-0 • Fax +49 2351 9365-19 | info@ipf-electronic.com • www.ipf-electronic.com

Open the catalog to page 6
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 7

CAPACITIVE SYSTEMS 1000 CAPACITIVE FILLING LEVEL SENSORS connection DC-devices, 3-wire, no wire colors: bn = brown (1), wh = white (2), bu = blue (3), bk = black (4) application example Note: Slanted installation of approx. 20° is recommended to prevent the formation of deposits. This data sheet only contains the available standard variants. For other output / connection variants, we kindly ask that you contact us. We are happy to supply the right cable socket for the plug equipment. You will find a list in the “accessories” section of the catalog under -SENSORFLEX® “cable sockets” or in...

Open the catalog to page 7
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 8

0 46 x 95mm 0 60 x 95mm connection pipe thread G% P simple filling level detection by screwing in capacitive sensors P Teflon sleeve: anti-electrostatic, resistant to acids and bases P Crastin sleeve, pressure-proof to 6 bar P sensor installation after mounting of the sleeve P alignment of the sensors under operating conditions mounting sleeves for reliable filling level measurements description The mounting sleeves are used to hold capacitive sensors. All media that surround the mounting sleeve also influence the installed sensor. The dielectric balanced state between the meter electrode...

Open the catalog to page 8
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 9

TECHNICAL DATA housing material PTFE (teflon) ipf electronic gmbh • Kalver StraBe 25 - 27 • 58515 Ludenscheid • Germany | Tel +49 2351 9365-0 • Fax +49 2351 9365-19 | info@ipf-electronic.com • www.ipf-electronic.com

Open the catalog to page 9
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 10

ipf electronic gmbh • Kalver StraGe 25 - 27 • 58515 Ludenscheid • Germany | Tel +49 2351 9365-0 • Fax +49 2351 9365-19 | info@ipf-electronic.com • www.ipf-electronic.com

Open the catalog to page 10
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 11

FILLING LEVEL SENSORS connection cable device DC wire colors: bn = brown (1), bu = blue (3), bk = black (4) Note: To achieve full pressure resistance, the thread should engage approximately 20mm. It may be necessary to attach a threaded flange to the container wall. The thread is sealed either with hemp and a sealing paste acc. to DIN-DVGW or, for greater chemical resistance, with Teflon sealing tape. When screwing in, the specified thread torque must not be exceeded. This data sheet only contains the available standard variants. For other output / connection variants, we kindly ask that...

Open the catalog to page 11
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 12

level detection probe length 500mm1000mm 1600mm P process pressures up to 20bar P process temperature up to +150°C description The electrode probes from ipf electronic are used in combination with the corresponding filling level relays for conductive limit level detection in electrically conductive filling materials. The electrode rods are fastened to a process connection, whereby the rods may have a length of up to 1600mm. To differentiate between different filling levels, the electrode rods can be shortened to the desired length. With up to five contact electrodes, multiple tasks can be...

Open the catalog to page 12
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 13

connection sensing element GJ4" GJ4" TECHNICAL DATA connection sensing element G!4" housing material POM-polyoxymethylene sensing element material stainless steel 1.4404 insulation: PA-polyamide ipf electronic gmbh • Kalver StraGe 25 - 27 • 58515 Ludenscheid • Germany | Tel +49 2351 9365-0 • Fax +49 2351 9365-19 | info@ipf-electronic.com • www.ipf-electronic.com

Open the catalog to page 13
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 14

connection housing 0 40mm TECHNICAL DATA connection sensing element version housing material sensing element material operating temperature operating pressure resistance degree of protection (EN60529) connection ipf electronic gmbh • Kalver StraGe 25 - 27 • 58515 Ludenscheid • Germany | Tel +49 2351 9365-0 • Fax +49 2351 9365-19 | info@ipf-electronic.com • www.ipf-electronic.com

Open the catalog to page 14
CATALOG SENSOR TECHNOLOGY 3/3 - 15

connection sensing element G1J4" G1J4" TECHNICAL DATA connection sensing element G1!4" housing material POM-polyoxymethylene sensing element material stainless steel 1.4404 insulation: PA-polyamide ipf electronic gmbh • Kalver StraGe 25 - 27 • 58515 Ludenscheid • Germany | Tel +49 2351 9365-0 • Fax +49 2351 9365-19 | info@ipf-electronic.com • www.ipf-electronic.com

Open the catalog to page 15

All Ipf electronic gmbh catalogs and technical brochures

1. Data sheet

3 Pages

2. Data sheet

2 Pages

3. Data sheet

3 Pages

4. Data sheet

3 Pages

5. Data sheet

3 Pages