Power Management Selection Guide 2011
166Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Power Management Selection Guide 2011 - 1

Power Management Selection Guide 2011 [ www.infineon.com/powermanagement ] [ www.infineon.com/PowerManagementICs ]

Open the catalog to page 1
Power Management Selection Guide 2011 - 2

2 We create Power Management - We live Energy Efficiency Being the leader in Energy Efficiency technologies, Infineon’s products are enormously important for future energy supplies in terms of both exploiting renewable and using energy efficiently. Infineon’s products stand out for their reliability, their quality excellence and their innovative and leading-edge technology. Explore our wide offer of high-end products for your applications.

Open the catalog to page 2
Power Management Selection Guide 2011 - 3

3 ‰äÃǜ×^‹¤“¯ŒšÉèX‰Á”üD“I¢ŠE˜a–¢—ˆB‰äÃÇ´´V“I”\Á‹ZÊõ¶ÔÕ☢¯ ‹…“I‰ÂŽÐø·¢“W˜aÂÌF¶Šˆ¥•s‰Âˆ½ãž“I¹±Œ£B ‰p·É—½²ú•iˆö‘´ÎÈ’è«C‘ì‰z“I•iÖÊC´´V˜aÁìæ“I‹ZÊõŽ§ÝµçŒ¹‹ŸÓ¦Áìˆæ ’EÓ±Ž§oB—˜—pÎÈ’è“I‹ZÊõÁìæÓÅÊÆC‰äÃÇÇý¶¯’…”\Œ¹½á“I´´VB‰äÃÇÁì æ“IŒ÷—¦–§“xŽg“¾ŠeŒnͳ”\Óµ—LʼnÀ“I«˜Á”äF¼Ç–{C•žÎñŠíC‘䎮 Š÷CͼŒ`´¦—CÁ·ÑµçŒ¹C•žÎñŠíµçŒ¹Cµç¶¯³µC‘¾”\C’ÊMµç Œ¹CHÒµº¸Š÷CµçŽ¥˜F˜a‹óµ÷B‰äÃdzÏÖ¿ç±Çë݉äÃÇŠ®®“I‚«”\²ú•i–Ú Â¼’†Ñ°QŇӦ—p“I²ú•iB Our innovative Energy Efficiency technologies are a vital contribution to a sustainable and green life on this planet. We are ready to partner with you on concepts for a better world and a better...

Open the catalog to page 3
Power Management Selection Guide 2011 - 5

5 Infineon’s semiconductor solutions for energy efficient consumption Highly efficient solutions for consumer and computing ..Infineon’s latest portfolio of consumer and computing products are consequently optimized along the requirements of the next generation of highest efficient solutions Best choice for renewable energy applications ..Regardless for which renewable solution you are looking for, Infineon has the optimal power semiconductor devices to reduce system costs and gain highest efficiency and lifetime Smart appliances ..High efficiency chips – the perfect ingredients in the...

Open the catalog to page 5
Power Management Selection Guide 2011 - 6

6 Applications 8 Notebook 8 Server, Desktop and Graphic Cards 9 Consumer SMPS 10 Notebook Adapter 11 PC Silverbox 12 Server Power Supply 14 Telecom Power Supply 15 E-Mobility 16 Solar 18 Industrial Welding 20 Induction Heating 21 Aircon 22 Segment Low Voltage 24 Segment High Voltage 44 Segment Silicon Carbide 56 Segment IGBT 62 Segment Power ICS 72 Packages 102 Support 164 Contents

Open the catalog to page 6
Power Management Selection Guide 2011 - 7

7 We create Power Management - We live Energy Efficiency

Open the catalog to page 7
Power Management Selection Guide 2011 - 8

8 Notebook Best Solutions for Small and Cool System Power Benchmark technologies significantly improve switching losses in power stages and drivers and thus improve battery lifetime and system reliability. Highest efficiency at all load conditions enables system designers to overcome thermal challenges to reach a new level of system miniaturization. Our latest portfolio of notebook products are consequently optimized along the requirements of the next generation notebook platforms and are easy to design in. Notebook Topology Voltage Class Technology Selection DC / DC buck converter 30V New...

Open the catalog to page 8
Power Management Selection Guide 2011 - 9

9 Applications Server, Desktop and Graphic Cards Highest Power Density for the Next Generation Voltage Regulation Standards Power management system solutions based on OptiMOS™ technology increase Energy Efficiency in all load conditions, reduce required PCB real estate and are easy to use. Our benchmark solutions demonstrate dramatically increased efficiency even at high currents and high switching frequencies. This supports system designers to achieve their efficiency, power and thermal requirements with a reduced number of phases and thus save overall system cost. Server, Desktop and...

Open the catalog to page 9
Power Management Selection Guide 2011 - 10

10 Cost-effective Products for Consumer SMPS We offer a wide range of cost-effective products for consumer switch mode power supplies (SMPS). This includes high voltage MOSFETs, control IC´s and Silicon Carbide diodes for PFC and PWM stages, as well as low voltage MOSFETs for synchronous rectification. With these products Infineon supports the trends towards continuously reducing power consumption. Especially versatile is the new CoolMOS™ C6/E6 family which combines good efficiency with attractive pricing, as does our 3rd generation SiC diodes. For synchronous rectification we recommend our...

Open the catalog to page 10
Power Management Selection Guide 2011 - 11

11 Applications Notebook Adapter Leading-edge Technologies for Notebook Adapters We offer a wide range of products for notebook adapters including high voltage MOSFETs and control ICs for both PFC and PWM stage, as well as low voltage MOSFETs for synchronous rectification. With these products Infineon supports the trends towards a significantly higher efficiency level, especially in partial load condition, as well as towards miniaturization of the adapter. Especially versatile is the CoolMOS™ C6/E6 family which combines good efficieny with ease of use. For synchronous rectification we...

Open the catalog to page 11

All Infineon Technologies AG catalogs and technical brochures

1. IPB60R045P7

14 Pages

2. IPD900P06NM

10 Pages

3. IPAN60R360P7S

14 Pages

4. IPAN60R180P7S

14 Pages

5. IPP60R160P7

14 Pages