IC-RDKP 72
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

IC-RDKP 72 - 1

Automatic roll-fed thermoformer for forming/punching tools  IC-RDKP 72 The next dimension of production reliability

Open the catalog to page 1
IC-RDKP 72 - 2

Competence, Products, Services ILLIG – we simply include more Welcome to the world of ILLIG. Here it's all about high-performance machines and tools for thermoforming plastics, as well as technical solutions for the packaging industry. As one of the world's leading providers in this area we are in demand everywhere where the efficient production of sophisticated formed parts with excellent quality is required. Benefit from over six decades of experience, unique know-how and the complete range of products and services of ILLIG – just like countless satisfied customers in more than 80...

Open the catalog to page 2
IC-RDKP 72 - 3

IC-Thermoformer - a new machine generation The entire range of ILLIG tool and die shop ILLIG – a synonym for the most efficient production of first-class cups, trays and other formed parts. Worldwide. Thermoforming Packaging Technology Molds Inhalt Welcome to ILLIG . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 02-03 Competence, Products, Services . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 04-05 Innovation in thermoforming . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 06-07 ILLIG Intelligent Control Concept ....

Open the catalog to page 3
IC-RDKP 72 - 4

Competence, Products, Services ILLIG – complete spectrum for Thanks to innovative power, high quality standards and a complete orientation to our customer's needs and requirements, ILLIG has become the market and technology leader in the area of thermoforming and packaging technology. Here we are leaders in driving progress and today offer you the most extensive range of state-of-the-art machines and the appropriate tools. At ILLIG you really do receive everything from the one source: innovative complete solutions for the most diverse industries and applications, exactly coordinated to your...

Open the catalog to page 4
IC-RDKP 72 - 5

IC-Thermoformer - a new machine generation The entire range of ILLIG tool and die shop your requirements Excellent service – you can rely on us The ILLIG range of services comprises development, design, manufacture, assembly and commissioning of complex production lines and individual components. As an owner-operated company with approximately 750 employees, subsidiaries and representative offices in over 80 countries we are present in all markets. We are your competent and reliable partner – the concept for excellent technology at the best quality and a comprehensive global service...

Open the catalog to page 5
IC-RDKP 72 - 6

Competence, Products, Services Innovation in thermoforming ILLIG – the evolution of thermo ILLIG stands for ground-breaking inventions and innovations. We actively invest in the development and design and in the process work with leading research institutes. In our design department highly qualified employees develop future-oriented solutions with the help of hardware and software.Solutions with decisive product advantages which make it possible to produce even higher quality products in short time frames and at reduced costs – innovative products and services that make our customers even...

Open the catalog to page 6
IC-RDKP 72 - 7

IC-Thermoformer - a new machine generation I The entire range of ILLIG tool and die shop 1946 On 27 May Adolf lllig set up a repair workshop in the garage of his parent's home 1956 Type UA 100: Construction of the first ILLIG vacuum forming machine 1960 Introduction of the R 650: A global innovation from the role of the working vacuum forming machine to processing preprinted material for manufacturing lids 1963 Construction of the first compressed air fast forming machine for forming/ punching. Start of the successful RDM series 1964 Further RDM machine types are developed. Construction...

Open the catalog to page 7
IC-RDKP 72 - 8

Competence, Products, Services Innovation in thermoforming ILLIG Intelligent Control Conce Thermoforming stands for the cost-effective, efficient manufacture of drinking and yoghurt containers, food packaging, trays, cups or flower pots, but also larger plastic parts such as fridge inserts, plastic shells, etc. Our tried-and-tested compressed air forming machines RDKP are used for the manufacture of the most diverse forming parts. The focus is clearly on the production of cups of various shapes and sizes in large quantities. With the development of the „IC – ILLIG Intelligent Control...

Open the catalog to page 8
IC-RDKP 72 - 9

IC-Thermoformer - a new machine generation The entire range of ILLIG tool and die shop The Intelligent Control Concept includes several compatible modules. I ThermoLineControl® I Dynamic process optimization I Compensation of ambient influences during process I Faster mold change I sas-up® (self-adaptive start-up phase) I ILLIG NetService (troubleshooting and remote diagnosis)

Open the catalog to page 9
IC-RDKP 72 - 10

Welcome to ILLIG I Competence, Products, Services I Innovation in thermoforming IC-Thermoformer -a new machine generation whic „IC - ILLIG Intelligent Control Concept” helps the user to utilize the combination of high productivity, reproducibility and machine availability to the full extent by providing considerable simplification of machine operation at the same time. The Intelligent Control Concept includes several compatible modules ILLIG Intelligent Control Concept thinks Faster mold change Dynamic process optimization . sas-up (self-adaptive start-up phase) Compensation of ambient...

Open the catalog to page 10
IC-RDKP 72 - 11

IC-Thermoformer - a new machine generation The entire range of ILLIG tool and die shop 1st generation pneumatic machine 2nd generation servo-motor machine 3 rd generation process optimized machine IC-The next Level ILLIG intelligent control concept Your IC®-benefits 1. ThermoLine-Control®. Operation, control and storage of all individual machines which are connected by Profibus in one line. All data is storable and repeatable. All other machines can be operated and controlled from the operating panel of the thermoforming machine. Error display / error analysis for all individual machines on...

Open the catalog to page 11
IC-RDKP 72 - 12

Welcome to ILLIG I Competence, Products, Services I Innovation in thermoforming I The automatic pressure forming machines IC-RDKP are the result of consequent optimization of the forming process. Sophisticated shapes can be produced by pressure air and/or vacuum forming due to innovative forming programs and optimized arrangement of all elements involved in the forming process. High productivity as well as reproducibility of all process parameters are achieved by short cycle times and high automation level (thanks to interlinkage of hole punch unit, steel rule punch press and stacking unit)...

Open the catalog to page 12

All ILLIG Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG catalogs and technical brochures

1. UA 155g

4 Pages

2. UA 150g

4 Pages

3. UA 200g

4 Pages

4. UA 225g

4 Pages

5. UA 250g

4 Pages