Co-botic™ 45
9Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Co-botic™ 45 - 1

Your new favorite colleague

Open the catalog to page 1
Co-botic™ 45 - 2

It’s not just about cleaning It’s about happy & healthy people Let’s work together A human-robot collaboration Co-botic™ 45 ensures a lot of happy faces as it can clean hard floors autonomously, assisting the cleaner in repetitive duties. A cobot isn’t meant to replace the (human) cleaner. Instead, it’s meant to assist the cleaner. A cobot is a powerful tool that can ease the overall workload by performing repetitive and tedious tasks, like cleaning large floor areas. This way, the cleaner can avoid repetitive strain injuries, improve ergonomics, and use their abilities elsewhere. on...

Open the catalog to page 2
Co-botic™ 45 - 3

We shine together About co-botic™ 45 I’m a smart mover Interpreting the area Does your space have windows or (open) doors made of see-through materials? No problem! The co-botic™ 45 can recognize transparency, mirrors and move around see-through obstacles when needed. The same goes for staircases: the co-botic™ 45 sees depth and turns around in time. It can also see people and smoothly steers around them while cleaning. If these people move from their spot within the next few minutes, the cobotic™ 45 returns to the same spot to make sure this area gets cleaned as well. The co-botic™ 45 can...

Open the catalog to page 3
Co-botic™ 45 - 4

Key features I'm ready to work in no time Setting me up is a piece of cake. You can 3 min take me from the box to the floor in 30 minutes. From that moment 3 min forward, I'm ready for daily use 3 min within 3 minutes. It's that easy. With the co-botic app, you can create 360° a map of the area you want me to clean. The first time on route, I store every spot in my memory. This way I never get lost or miss a spot. Even when the floor is temporarily occupied. I can be an early bird, a night owl and everything in between. When my battery is running low, I will let you know. You can replace my...

Open the catalog to page 4
Co-botic™ 45 - 5

In the cloud Co-botics app Schedule cleaning days and times with the co-botics app. You can create a map of your spaces within minutes and choose which rooms to clean. Moreover, you can also choose in which sequence the rooms are cleaned. Any spaces the co-botic™ 45 shouldn’t go? No problem! Just setup virtual boundaries and no-go-zones. The app provides day-to-day cleaning reports to give you more insights in your cleaning routines. It’s possible to export these reports as PDF-files. Extra team members Working with multiple co-bots It’s possible to strengthen your cleaning team with more...

Open the catalog to page 5
Co-botic™ 45 - 6

I come prepared More about me Power Choose your squeegee The Linatex version comes standard. For greasy and oily areas, we recommand to order the Primothane version. Easy click-in squeegee Replacing the squeegee and its rubbers is a piece of cake: no tools required. You’re done in less than a minute! You release the squeegee by the press of a button and the rubber can be removed with a gentle pull. Placing the squeegee and rubber back is equally easy. Push the rubber on the knobs and click the squeegee back. The co-botic™ 45 runs on the co-botic version of the i-power 20 batteries. Charge...

Open the catalog to page 6
Co-botic™ 45 - 7

CASE STUDY Quick Serve Restaurant The i-team philosophy FASTER The co-botic™ 45 keeps on cleaning for up to 180 minutes. When the battery is almost empty, the machine can return to its starting point before it runs out of battery. When working with 2 batteries, the machine can operate 24/7. Bonus: it can even be used overnight in dark areas without any trouble. The cleaner can create their own cleaning routes for the co-botic™ 45 via the co-botic app. Alternatively, the co-botic™ 45 can program itself to perform the most efficient cleaning job for the desired area. You can use it in all...

Open the catalog to page 7
Co-botic™ 45 - 8

Technical specifications Never miss a spot. Co-botic™ 45 Cleaning efficiency Roller Scrubber/dryer upto 1500 m2 (Single Operation Cycle) Cleaning pressure Clean water tank Recovery tank Battery Life Charging time single charger: 180mins, i-charge 9c: 120 mins Display screen Operational speed Noise level 75 dB (power) / 71 dB (standard) / 65 dB (quiet) Brush speed Remote control Robot management dashboard Auto route planner Downloadable cleaning reports (pdf file) Modular design on all parts Compliant standards * This product is still under development, final product may look and function...

Open the catalog to page 8
Co-botic™ 45 - 9

Seeing is believing Schedule a demonstration today and discover how i-team can revolutionize your cleaning operation. We promise you'll be amazed. i-team Global HQ Hoppenkuil 27B 5626 DD Eindhoven The Netherlands INQUIRE. INNOVATIE. INSPIRE

Open the catalog to page 9

All I-team Global catalogs and technical brochures

1. i-light™

4 Pages

2. i-matt®

16 Pages

3. i-fogger®

4 Pages

4. i-cover®

4 Pages

5. i-sense®

9 Pages