Co-botic™ 1700
9Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Co-botic™ 1700 - 1

Teamwork makes the dream work

Open the catalog to page 1
Co-botic™ 1700 - 2

Let’s work together A human-robot collaboration It’s not just about cleaning It’s about happy & healthy people Co-botic™ 1700 ensures a lot of happy faces as it can clean hard floors autonomously, assisting the cleaner in repetitive duties. A cobot isn’t meant to replace the (human) cleaner. Instead, it’s meant to assist the cleaner. A cobot is a powerful tool that can ease the overall workload by performing repetitive and tedious tasks, like cleaning large floor areas. This way, the cleaner can avoid repetitive strain injuries, improve ergonomics, and use their abilities elsewhere. on...

Open the catalog to page 2
Co-botic™ 1700 - 3

I´ve got the moves About co-botic™ 1700 The co-botic™ 1700 is the ultimate robotic vacuum cleaner, that works together with the human cleaner. So a co-bot! It has long battery life, strong suction power, and a convenient small size for ease of transport. The co-botic™ 1700 is fast and efficient, as well as extremely intelligent. The cleaning area can either be mapped manually by the cleaner, or automatically by the co-bot. In both ways, the 1700 automatically determines the optimal cleaning route by itself.

Open the catalog to page 3
Co-botic™ 1700 - 4

Work, your way 1 co-botic™ 1700, 3 editions CASE STUDY i-team Global Headquarters Every day before office hours, one co-botic™ 1700 automatically vacuums the entire restaurant and bar floor area of i-team Global HQ. This equals a surface of 250m2 that does not have to be vacuumed manually. This time savings allows the cleaner to spend time on hard-to-clean spots. Co-botic™ 1700 with charging station The co-botic™ 1700 comes with a compact charging station. Thanks to its small design, it can be discretely placed underneath furniture or in the corner of a room. The co-botic™ 1700...

Open the catalog to page 4
Co-botic™ 1700 - 5

Do you want to carry the co-botic™ 1700 with you? We got you. The co-botic™ 1700 Drop & Go has the same specifications as the co-botic™ 1700, but it’s designed to be portable. Whereas the co-botic™ 1700 automatically returns to its charging station, the co-botic™ 1700 Drop & Go automatically returns to the point where you dropped it. This makes this edition perfect to clean spaces like hotel rooms or any other room where you don’t want to leave the co-botic™ 1700 and its charging station in plain sight. We’ll go where you go Charging trolley With the co-botic™ 1700 charging trolley you can...

Open the catalog to page 5
Co-botic™ 1700 - 6

Easy Connect Co-botic™ 1700 Pro Don’t want to connect the co-botic 1700 to your company Wi-Fi? No problem. The co-botic™ 1700 Pro can create its own hotspot. Just insert a sim-card and let the cleaner connect their device directly to the co-botic™ 1700 Pro. It’s that easy. ™ The i-team philosophy FASTER The co-botic™ 1700 can keep working for up to 270 minutes. It can work both daytime and nighttime. Don’t worry about leaving the lights on, it cleans dark areas effortlessly. Co-botic™ 1700 returns to its loading dock to charge when the battery is empty. It’s possible to program the...

Open the catalog to page 6
Co-botic™ 1700 - 7

I come prepared More about me The co-botic™ 1700 has a special bumper with which it gently bumps into objects. No worries, it’s designed to have an extra soft touch. This way it can learn where objects are placed and avoid them in the future. The smallest version comes standard. This 0.08 mm brush is the best solution for both hard and soft floors with medium pollution. The harder the floor and the bigger the particles to suck up, the larger the brush we recommend. It’s possible to upgrade your cleaning experience with the co-botic™ 1700 docking station. The co-botic™ 1700 dust collector...

Open the catalog to page 7
Co-botic™ 1700 - 8

Technical specifications Never miss a spot. Co-botic™ 1700 Power rate Suction Power 2700 Pa (automatic boost) / 1600 Pa (power) / 1200Pa (Standard) / 600Pa (Quiet) Obstacle crossing ability RPM Side Brush (clean) Clean efficiency Clean Area Sound Level 270 minutes user time Charge time Duration time RPM Side Brush (recharging) 120 ± 15% r/min Battery Dimension

Open the catalog to page 8
Co-botic™ 1700 - 9

Seeing is believing Schedule a demonstration today and discover how i-team can revolutionize your cleaning operation. We promise you'll be amazed i-team Global HQ Hoppenkuil 27B 5626 DD Eindhoven The Netherlands INQUIRE. INNOVATIE. INSPIRE

Open the catalog to page 9

All I-team Global catalogs and technical brochures

1. i-light™

4 Pages

2. i-matt®

16 Pages

3. i-fogger®

4 Pages

4. i-cover®

4 Pages

5. i-sense®

9 Pages