GENERAL CATALOGUE 2021
94Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

GENERAL CATALOGUE 2021 - 2

We are designing the future. Right now. Thanks to the experience acquired in over thirty years of presence on the market, HT has established in Italy as a leading company in the field of electric devices. HT designs and develops a wide and reliable range of devices for checking electric safety, for power quality and energy consumption analysis and for checking, testing and maintaining photovoltaic systems. Continuously staying up to date and keeping up with the latest developing technology, the Company has always offered to the Customers cutting-edge products, carefully studied under every...

Open the catalog to page 2
GENERAL CATALOGUE 2021 - 3

Electric safety as a basic requirement of high-quality devices ALPHABETICAL INDEX Further to carrying out their function, devices for electric measurement must focus on the operator’s safety as a basic requirement as regards protection from instant overvoltage which may generate because of the presence of complex charging networks, short circuits, atmospheric charges, etc... In this respect, international standard IEC 61010-1 harmonized in Europe with EN 61010-1 has devised precise rules which electric devices used for measurements in LV (<1000VAC) must comply with. Four “Overvoltage...

Open the catalog to page 3
GENERAL CATALOGUE 2021 - 4

GENERAL INDEX OF THE DEVICES DEVICES FOR PHOTOVOLTAIC FIELDS I-V500w • I-V400w • SOLAR I-Ve PV-ISOTEST SOLAR300N PVCHECKs MPP300 HTANALYSIS™ & HTCLOUD™ ELECTRIC VEHICLE SUPPLY EQUIPMENT CHECK MACROEVTEST EV-TEST100 EARTH RESISTANCE AND STEP/CONTACT VOLTAGE MEASURING DEVICES GEO416 M71 T2000 • T2100 HT2055 INSULATION AND CONTINUITY MEASURING DEVICES HT7052 HT7051 NEPTUNE ISO410 M72 M70 RCD AND LOOP VERIFICATION DEVICES JUPITER SPEED418 M73 PROCESS CALIBRATORS HT8051 HT8100 BURIED CABLE LOCALIZER AND REVOLUTION COUNTER HT36 HT-5000 HT2234N PHASE DETECTORS, SWITCH DETECTORS AND PHASE SEQUENCE...

Open the catalog to page 4
GENERAL CATALOGUE 2021 - 5

DEVICES PHOTOVOLTAIC FIELD HTANALYSIS. I-V curve and much more. Download free App HTANALYSIS™ for iOS and Android devices available on the Modules’ database, you’ll have more than 30.000. The I-V curve is just the beginning. With your mobile device HTANALYSIS™ it will help you understand the nature of the problems occurring in photovoltaic installations. Organize the modules in the your device’s memory. You can add new ones, delete old ones or simply see the saved ones in your device. Your personal assistant. HTANALYSIS™ is the only app with Interactive Solution Center. According to the...

Open the catalog to page 5
GENERAL CATALOGUE 2021 - 6

DEVICES PHOTOVOLTAIC FIELD HTANALYSIS. Mains analysis. Download free App HTANALYSIS™ for iOS and Android devices available on the ALL values you need to know, immediately. › Voltage and current › Power (kW - kVA - kVAR) › THD% on voltage and current › Power Factor and dPF (Cosphi) Waveforms › Voltage waveform › Current waveform › Indication of the phase angle Enough with reading numbers. Now you can also see them. Download your recordings and analyze them directly on site. HTANALYSIS™ makes it possible to immediately analyze all recorded quantities in a few steps. Voltage anomalies, Dips,...

Open the catalog to page 6
GENERAL CATALOGUE 2021 - 7

DEVICES PHOTOVOLTAIC FIELD HTANALYSIS. Electric safety. Download free App HTANALYSIS™ for iOS and Android devices available on the Everything always well organized. Multimedia contents on every measurement. Always. Waste no more time writing down information and values of your measurements on paper. Thanks to HTANALYSIS™, the structure of saved measurements shall be similar to this one: › First level folder (Home, Industry) › Second level folder (Switchboard, Bedroom) › Third level folder (Socket, Switch, RCD, MCB) Each measurement can be completed with an attachment, such as pictures,...

Open the catalog to page 7
GENERAL CATALOGUE 2021 - 8

VERIFICATION PHOTOVOLTAIC FIELD FOR THE SUN New HT solutions for performance optimization and troubleshooting. PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS Thanks to the decrease in the cost of components and the remarkable increase of performance, installing photovoltaic systems on the roof or on the ground has become increasingly common. In a photovoltaic system, problems connected to safety and to the system’s performance must be checked, and maintenance of strings and single panels must be carried out. Troubleshooting › It may happen that, during the operation of a system, some modules may jeopardize the...

Open the catalog to page 8
GENERAL CATALOGUE 2021 - 9

PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS SOLAR I-Ve SOLAR300N PVCHECKs PV-ISOTEST MAINTENANCE AND EFFICIENCY OF THE PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM Measurement of I-V curve on PV modules and strings Internal memory extension with Compact Flash card Automatic measurement with AutoSequence™* mode Default and custom recordings Quick IVCK test for measuring Voc and Isc on PV modules and strings Summary table of main electric parameters Voltage/current waveforms Tables or histograms of Harmonics and THD% Voltage/current vector diagram Touchscreen colour display USB port for data download onto Pen Drive Provided PC interface...

Open the catalog to page 9
GENERAL CATALOGUE 2021 - 10

PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS ORDER CODE HV00500W | HV00400W | HV000IVE MULTIFUNCTION DEVICES FOR MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING ON PHOTOVOLTAIC INSTALLATIONS › Measurement of the I-V curve of one or more modules or of one whole string up to 1500V/15A** › Measurement of open-circuit voltage and short-circuit voltage Voc/Isc up to 1500V/15A** › atabase of 30.000 selectable photovoltaic modules D › Automatic measurement of more strings in AutoSequence™ mode* › Compatible with the App HTAnalysis™ via WiFi I-V400w allows the on-site detection of the I-V curve and of the main characteristic parameters...

Open the catalog to page 10
GENERAL CATALOGUE 2021 - 11

PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS DUAL insulation verification with direct outcome: OK ORDER CODE HV00PVCS PV-ISOTEST MULTIFUNCTION INSTRUMENT FOR VERIFICATION OF ELECTRIC SAFETY AND SEARCHING FOR FAULT CONDITIONS IN A PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM Insulation in DUAL mode PV-ISOTEST is a true innovation, since it is capable of measuring the insulation of a module, string or of an entire photovoltaic field up to 1500V DC in compliance with standard IEC/EN62446. Thanks to the new GFL (Ground Found Locator) function, the instru- ment provides the precise position of a possible single fault of low insulation found on...

Open the catalog to page 11

All HT catalogs and technical brochures

1. Catalogue 2O24

110 Pages

2. HOT

8 Pages

3. NRG

8 Pages

4. SUN

12 Pages

5. PV-ISOTEST

4 Pages