General Catalogue 2016
120Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

General Catalogue 2016 - 3

We are designing the future. Right now. Thanks to the experience acquired in over thirty years of presence on the market, HT has established in Italy as a leading company in the field of electric devices. HT designs and develops a wide and reliable range of devices for checking electric safety, for power quality and energy consumption analysis and for checking, testing and maintaining photovoltaic systems. Continuously staying up to date and keeping up with the latest developing technology, the Company has always offered to the Customers cutting-edge products, carefully studied under every...

Open the catalog to page 3
General Catalogue 2016 - 4

Electric safety as a basic requirement Further to carrying out their function, devices for electric measurement must focus on the operator's safety as a basic requirement as regards protection from instant overvoltage which may generate because of the presence of complex charging networks, short circuits, atmospheric charges, etc... In this respect, international standard IEC 61010-1 harmonized in Europe with EN 61010-1 has devised precise rules which electric devices used for measurements in LV (<1000VAC) must comply with. Four "Overvoltage Categories" were created, which define the...

Open the catalog to page 4
General Catalogue 2016 - 5

gfl GENERAL INDEX OF THE DEVICES SOUND LEVEL METERS LIGHT METERS AND SOLAR IRRADIANCE METERS LASER DISTANCE METERS PORTABLE WORKING LAMPS XUTE • MINILITE BURIED CABLE LOCALIZER AND REVOLUTION COUNTER PROCESS CALIBRATORS PHASE SEQUENCE INDICATORS CIRCUIT BREAKER FINDER VOLTAGE DETECTORS CLAMP METERS

Open the catalog to page 5
General Catalogue 2016 - 6

PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS FOR THE SUN New HT solutions for performance optimization and troubleshooting. PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS Thanks to the decrease in the cost of components and the remarkable increase of performance, installing photovoltaic systems on the roof or on the ground has become increasingly common. In a photovoltaic system, problems connected to safety and to the system’s performance must be checked, and maintenance of strings and single panels must be carried out. Troubleshooting › I t may happen that, during the operation of a system, some modules may jeopardize the performance of...

Open the catalog to page 6
General Catalogue 2016 - 7

PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS COMPARISON TABLE FUNCTIONS MAINTENANCE AND EFFICIENCY OF THE PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM Continuity of protective conductors with 200mA Default and custom recordings Insulation measurement with test voltage 250, 500, 1000VDC with no service interruption REAL-TIME DISPLAY I-V Curve measurement on single module or string Summary table of main electric parameters VOC and ISC measurement on single module or string Voltage/current waveforms Tables or histograms of Harmonics and THD% Single-Phase and Three-Phase efficiency measurement Voltage/current vector diagram Touchscreen colour...

Open the catalog to page 7
General Catalogue 2016 - 8

PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS ORDER CODE HV000IVW Measuring a I-V Curve on a string through remote synchronization of irradiation and temperature MULTIFUNCTION DEVICE FOR TESTS AND MAINTENANCE ON SINGLE-PHASE INSTALLATIONS. (THREE-PHASE WITH ACCESSORY MPP300 ›see page 20) › easurement of efficiency of a single-phase M photovoltaic system › Measurement of I-V Curve of a module or of a string › easurement of open-circuit voltage and of M short-circuit current Voc/Isc › Database of 30.000 selectable photovoltaic modules Connection diagram (three-phase system) Measurement of curve IV with environmental...

Open the catalog to page 8
General Catalogue 2016 - 9

PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS ORDER CODE HV00400W I-V400w MULTIFUNCTION DEVICE FOR MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING OF PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEMS › Measurement of I-V Curve of a module or of a string › easurement of open-circuit voltage and of M short-circuit current Voc/Isc › atabase of 30.000 selectable photovoltaic modules D Measuring a I-V Curve on a string through remote synchronization of irradiation and temperature Manual insertion of a module I-V400w allows field detection of I-V Curve an of the main characteristic parameters both of a single module and of a string for PV installations up to a...

Open the catalog to page 9
General Catalogue 2016 - 10

PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS ORDER CODE HV00300N SOLAR300N MULTIFUNCTION DEVICE FOR VERIFICATION OF SINGLE-PHASE AND THREE-PHASE PV SYSTEM EFFICIENCY AND POWER QUALITY ANALYSIS IN COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARD EN50160 › New touchscreen interface › Verification of the efficiency of the photovoltaic system › Analysis of power quality and energy consumption SOLAR300N tests single-phase and three-phase photovoltaic systems. For this kind of tests, it is necessary to guarantee simultaneity between power measurements carried out at the inverter and irradiation and temperature measurements carried out on the...

Open the catalog to page 10
General Catalogue 2016 - 11

PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS ORDER CODE HV00PVCS PVCHECKs MULTIFUNCTION DEVICE FOR COMMISSIONING TESTS OF ELECTRIC SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE OF A PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM Continuity test result with 200mA OK Automatic test in a sequence of: › Measurement of insulation up to 1000VDC › Open-circuit voltage and short-circuit current Voc/Isc › Continuity of protective conductors with 200mA The multifunction device PVCHECKs allows quickly and safely carrying out the commissioning tests provided for a PV system (section in DC) and the functional test of modules/strings the system consists of according to the...

Open the catalog to page 11
General Catalogue 2016 - 12

PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS ORDER CODE HVMPP300 MPP300 ACCESSORY FOR MEASURING AND RECORDING THE EFFICIENCY OF A SINGLE- AND THREE-PHASE, SINGLE- AND MULTI-STRING PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM (UP TO THREE MPPT). › imultaneous analysis of 3 strings S › ompatible with SOLAR300N and SOLAR I-Vw C › ntegrated rechargeable battery I MPP300 is an innovative accessory which allows measuring and recording the main parameters which characterize single and three-phase, single and multi-string photovoltaic systems (up to three MPPT). Provided with a practical rigid anti-shock case, thanks to its lightness and its...

Open the catalog to page 12
General Catalogue 2016 - 13

PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTERS COMPARISON TABLE OF ACCESSORIES SOLAR I-Vw ORDER CODE HA000716 * ORDER CODE HA000714 PC Windows software + USB/optical cable PT1000 probe for PV module temperature Sensor for irradiation measurement ORDER CODE HA0304N0 Mechanical inclinometer Remote unit for Irradiation and Temperature Standard 10-100A DC clamp, diameter 32 mm Set of 4 cables + 4 alligator clips Standard 200A AC clamp, diameter 40 mm KITPVMC3 - KITPCMC3* Set of 2 adapters with connectors MC3 ORDER CODE HA000032 * ORDER CODE HA000757 ORDER CODE HA000034 * ORDER CODE HA000758 KITPVMC4 - KITPCMC4* Set of 2...

Open the catalog to page 13

All HT catalogs and technical brochures

1. Catalogue 2O24

110 Pages

2. HOT

8 Pages

3. NRG

8 Pages

4. SUN

12 Pages

5. PV-ISOTEST

4 Pages