PX-375
6Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

PX-375 - 1

Process & Environmental iLi Continuous analysis of particulate mass and the element with automatic sampling. Explore the future Automotive Test Systems I Process & Environmental I Medical I Semiconductor I Scientific

Open the catalog to page 1
PX-375 - 2

The first step towards prevention of air polluti In recent years there has been growing concern regarding particulate matter (PM) pollution and its affects on health. For effective preventative measures, source appointment of PM is extremely important. Therefore, indication of PM elemental concentration is Newly developed PX-375 enables automatic sampling, continuous online PM quantitative and qualitative analysis and rapid air pollution source 1 Continuous analysis of PM mass and the elemental concentration Continuous analysis of PM mass and the elemental concentration by a single unit...

Open the catalog to page 2
PX-375 - 3

on is to identify pollutant concentration in real tim also necessary in addition to PM mass concentration. appointment. 3 HORIBA's newly developed fil tape provides HORIBA's newly developed filter tape provides filter viid excellent sensitivity and precise performance excellent sensitivity and precise performance Advanced analysis by world proven Advanced analysis by world proven ld technologies. technologies. A d o p t i o n o f w o r ld p r o ve n t e c h n o l o gie s : X- r ay oven chn s: fluorescence & Beta-ray attenuation. 2 layer non-woven PTFE fabric filter construction prevents...

Open the catalog to page 3
PX-375 - 4

me. Continuous Particulate Monitor with X-ray Fluorescence 5 User friendly display and operation User friendly display and operation Advanced stationary pollution source appointment Advanced stationary pollution source appointment dva ce ta oll by analysis of particulate sample iimage tiic by analysis of particulate sample mage Installed CMOS camera enables obser vation of collected particulate sample on the filter. Easy operation and data management by PX-375 data logging PC with original software. In addition to par ticulate mass and element al concentr ation analysis, check ing the color...

Open the catalog to page 4
PX-375 - 5

■ External Dimensions (Unit: mm) ■ Specifications Product name Continuous Particulate Monitor with X-ray Fluorescence Measured object Measurement content Particulate mass concentration and element concentration Sampling pump Linear drive system, externally installed Filter tape None-woven PTFE fabric filter Spot tape interval Filter tape replacement interval Approx. 5 months (In case of 20mm spot interval, 1 hour sampling time) Ambient operation temperature Relative humidity Power consumption External dimension 430mm(W)×560mm(D)×285mm(H) (without sampling pipe and measurement head) Data...

Open the catalog to page 5
PX-375 - 6

The HORIBA Group adopts IMS (Integrated Management System) which integrates Quality Management System ISO9001, Environmental Management System ISO14001, and Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS18001. We have now integrated Business Continuity Management System ISO22301 in order to provide our products and services in a stable manner, even in emergencies. Please read the operation manual before using this product to assure safe and proper handling of the product. The specifications, appearance or other aspects of products in this catalog are subject to change without...

Open the catalog to page 6

All HORIBA Scientific catalogs and technical brochures

1. SLFA-60.6000

4 Pages

2. NanoRaman

7 Pages

3. 51 series

6 Pages

4. KiloArc

2 Pages

5. PowerArc

2 Pages