Data sheet HDA 70
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Data sheet HDA 70 - 1

HIPERDRIVE HDA 70 for direct wiring (with bus adapter) Duty cycle Supply voltage Nominal current Positioning accuracy Positioning range Shock resistance Vibration resistance Insulation class Maximum axial force axial shaft: 150 N radial shaft: 165 N Maximum radial force axial shaft: 200 N radial shaft: 440 N Ambient temperature Storage temperature Protection class not subject to mechanical limits HDA 70 with adapter (axial, without bevel gear) cable gland or 7/8”connector for supply voltage 2x connector for bus Nominal torque Self-holding torque Nominal rated speed Shaft position axial, without bevel gear radial, with bevel gear i = 1, position type 1 radial, with bevel gear i = 1, position type 2 radial, with bevel gear i = 1, position type 3 radial, with bevel gear i = 1, position type 4 Cable gland for 24 V DC, 2 x M12 female connector for IE-bus in / out Male connector (7 / 8  ) for 24 V DC, “ 2 x M12 female connector for IE-bus in / out cable glands M20 for power supply Output shaft design 10 mm solid shaft with feather key (radial / axial) HDA 70 with adapter (radial, with bevel gear, i = 1) 10 mm hollow shaft (only radial, with bevel gear) 2x cable glands M12 for bus cable 12 mm hollow shaft (only radial, with bevel gear) cable gland or 7/8”connector for supply voltage 2x connector for bus Shaft position axial Data sheet HIPERDRIVE HDA 70 – Date: 08/ 2022 – Subject to technical changes without notice

Open the catalog to page 1
Data sheet HDA 70 - 2

ACCESSORIES FOR HIPERDRIVE HDA70 HDA 70 with bus communication (Industrial Ethernet 1)) Bus cable for Industrial Ethernet with an M12 connector (D-cod.) Power supply cable with a 7 / 8”connector socket Connector set for EtherCAT, PROFINET, EtherNet / IP: 7 / 8” power supply connector + 2 x databus connector Order no. 9508.0050 EtherCAT, PROFINET, EtherNet / IP HIPERDRIVE HDA70 WITH BEVEL GEAR You can order the bevel gear using the ordering key in option B. The drawing with dimensions and the orientation of the shaft positio

Open the catalog to page 2

All Halstrup-walcher GmbH catalogs and technical brochures