PanelMate, series Pro 1100
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

PanelMate, series Pro 1100 - 1

PANELMATE® PRO LT™ 1100 T E C H N I C A L S P E C I F I C AT I O N S The PanelMate Pro LT is an affordable operator interface product that has the features you know and trust in the popular PanelMate Power Pro family of products. As expected, the PanelMate Pro LT gives you the ability to monitor, control and troubleshoot PLC or soft-logic based machines easily and cost-effectively. The PanelMate Pro LT supports applications with up to 64 I/O references and a single communications driver. It is designed as a cost-effective operator interface for small applications while maintaining the performance, ease-of-use and ruggedness found in all other PanelMate products. The PanelMate Pro LT is available with a grayscale LCD or color dual scan flat panel display and is offered in touchscreen or keypad input models. The PanelMate Pro LT products are compatible with all major brands of PLCs and industrial high speed communications networks such as DeviceNet, Allen-Bradley Data Highway Plus, PROFIBUS and Modicon Modbus Plus. The PanelMate Pro LT is configured using the industry-leading PanelMate Power Pro software which means that configurations can be easily converted for use on any of the PanelMate Power Pro and PanelMate Pro LT models. And if the 64 I/O points are not enough for your application, then you can simply upgrade your PanelMate Pro LT to support up to 512 I/O points (done in blocks of 64 I/O points). Catalog Catalog Numbers Description Numbers Description 1155K 7.4” Grayscale LCD, TouchPanel 1100TAG1 I/O Ref. Expansion (1x64 points) 1155T 7.4” Grayscale LCD, Touchscreen 1100TAG5 I/O Ref. Expansion (5x64 points) 1175K 7.7” Color Dual Scan, TouchPanel 1100TAG10 I/O Ref. Expansion (10x64 points) 1175T 7.7” Color Dual Scan, Touchscreen 1100TAG50 I/O Ref. Expansion (50x64 points)

Open the catalog to page 1
PanelMate, series Pro 1100 - 2

Publication No. PA.09B.02.S.E December 2000 Printed in U.S.A. / CSS 15968 PanelMate is a registered trademark of Eaton Corporation. Power Pro, TouchPanel and Acceleratl/On are trademarks of Eaton Corporation. Remote I/O Link, Data Highway and Data Highway Plus are trademarks of Allen Bradley. Genius is a trademark of GE Fanuc Automation North America, Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Eaton is a trademark of and used under license from Eaton Corporation, U.S.A. Devicenet is a trademark of ODVA. ©...

Open the catalog to page 2

All GHISALBA catalogs and technical brochures

1. Push button

18 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. PanelMate

15 Pages

2. HMI products

4 Pages

3. CONTACTORS

2 Pages

4. CM