EN Atria GT Cutter Brochure - 8-10-20
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

EN Atria GT Cutter Brochure - 8-10-20 - 1

The heart of the factory. The soul of mass production.

Open the catalog to page 1
EN Atria GT Cutter Brochure - 8-10-20 - 2

The Gerber Atria Cutter integrates fully-realized, advanced technology for digital cutting. With innovation in our DNA, we listened to our customers and developed the most advanced, high-performing, digital multi-ply cutter on the market that offers a truly unique experience. Backed by our integrated, end-to-end platform and a global network of experts serving 134 countries, the Gerber Atria Cutter is sure to be the brightest star in any cut room.

Open the catalog to page 2
EN Atria GT Cutter Brochure - 8-10-20 - 3

GO END-TO-END WITH A FULLY-INTEGRATED DIGITAL SOLUTION FOR MASS PRODUCTION. From apparel to automotive interiors to upholstered furniture to personal protective equipment (PPE), consumers across all industries have specific expectations. They expect the highest quality products delivered more quickly than ever before at the best price and produced in the most sustainable way, making it difficult to keep up. So how can manufacturers exceed the expectations of contractors and end consumers while reducing time to market and remaining cost effective? With over 50 years of industry excellence,...

Open the catalog to page 3
EN Atria GT Cutter Brochure - 8-10-20 - 4

IoT IS AT THE HEART OF ATRIA. The Gerber Atria Cutter is equipped with more sensors and production capabilities, making it Gerber’s smartest and most connected machine ever. The robust, easy-to-use, intuitive cutting solution is programmed with advanced algorithms and seamlessly integrates with your CAD/CAM solution for an optimized, digital workflow with precision cutting, unmatched speed and reduced errors. N O I S E I N S U L AT E D E N C LO S U R E Ensure quiet, worker-friendly operations. DY N A M I CA LLY A DJ U S T E D R E S E A LE R Improve cut quality, throughput, and energy use by...

Open the catalog to page 4
EN Atria GT Cutter Brochure - 8-10-20 - 5

Adjust cutting for actual knife wear to ensure consistent cut quality. Easily handle poly overlay during cutting. A DVA N C E D C U T T I N G A LG O R I T H M Ensure the highest quality cut for perfect notches. S MART H EAD DE S IG N Equipped with intelligent sensors for knife wear detection. E A SY TO N AV I G AT E U I State-of-the-art control technology for easy training. E A SY - TO - U S E A N D M A I N TA I N S HAR PE N E R Keep knives sharper longer, improving consumable usage by 100% in some applications.

Open the catalog to page 5
EN Atria GT Cutter Brochure - 8-10-20 - 6

A S TAT E - O F - T H E - A R T C U T T I N G SOLUTION FOR EVERY CHALLENGE. Every industry has very specific challenges they need to overcome, so Gerber delivers a versatile solution that can solve practically every pain point in the process. Whether you have a strict deadline, need a more sustainable process, or are struggling to quickly develop products, the Gerber Atria Cutter can help you do it all. MEET INDUSTRY STANDARDS EVERY, SINGLE, TIME. The true power solution for the transportation industry. With strict industry standards there’s no time to waste on rejected cut parts, so why...

Open the catalog to page 6
EN Atria GT Cutter Brochure - 8-10-20 - 7

SERVICE AND SUPPORT YOU CAN RELY ON. Technology and innovation are a core part of Gerber’s DNA, making us the #1 choice for companies all around the world. With vast industry experience and a global network of Gerber Certified Professionals, you can rest easy knowing you’ll always have access to the service, support, parts, and consumables you need to keep your machine up and running at peak performance. 1-YEAR WARRANTY TO KEEP YOUR SYSTEM RUNNING AT OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE. To ensure your system is always operating at optimum performance, every Gerber Atria Cutter comes with a one-year...

Open the catalog to page 7
EN Atria GT Cutter Brochure - 8-10-20 - 8

GERBER TECHNOLOGY 1.800.826.3243 (USA) +1.860.871.8082 (Outside USA) gerbertechnology.com gerbersoftware.com GERBER INNOVATION CENTER +1.212.868.7795 gerbersoftware.com/innovation-center ABOUT GERBER TECHNOLOGY Gerber Technology delivers industry-leading software and automation solutions that help apparel and industrial customers improve their manufacturing and design processes and more effectively manage and connect the supply chain, from product development and production to retail and the end customer. With 173 offices in 134 countries, Gerber Technology has a global team of passionate...

Open the catalog to page 8

All Gerber Technology catalogs and technical brochures