SAFE BASE HEATER - Digiheat 660402
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

SAFE BASE HEATER - Digiheat 660402 - 1

S A F E B A S E H E AT E R D I G I TA L E L E C T R O N I C T H E R M O S TAT To heat and keep temperature of 210 litres plastic or metallic drums Simple to use Heat distribution on the complete surface Low energy consumption Digital electronic thermostat Accessories The DigiHeat Base Heater is suitable for heating or keeping temperature of steel or plastic drums up to 210 litres. The Digiheat is composed of an hotplate providing homogeneous heat on its surface. Top plate temperatures can be set and clearly displayed on the integral temperature controller. For 200L. drums Thermic insulation of the drum, can be used together with the base heater. Heating jackets May be used together with the base heater for a faster heating Ref. 630XXX Temperature measured at hte base of drum A Thermosafe used together with a base heater significantly reduces the time required. Product Specification Power 850W / 3,5A - Supply voltage : 240 V 1ph, 50/60Hz ac Digital electronic thermostat : from - 0 to 145 °C Power cable : 5 m PVC insulated, sheathed galvanized steel wire braided Overall diameter: 887 mm Heating plate diameter : 550 mm Overall height : 59 mm GALVATEK S.A.S - 9, rue de la Tour du Mesnil-Renard - 78270 Bonnières, France www.galvatek.com - Tél. 01 30 93 07 57 Fax. 01 30 93 25 04 - info@galvatek.f

Open the catalog to page 1

All Galvatek catalogs and technical brochures

1. Rotkappe BC

2 Pages

2. BC and BC/L

2 Pages

3. ROTKAPPE ABS

2 Pages

4. control box

2 Pages

5. Rotkappe LC

2 Pages