WF 25i / VR 4000 / VR 5000
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

WF 25i / VR 4000 / VR 5000 - 1

/ Perfect Welding / Solar Energy / Perfect Charging CASE WIREFEEDERS WF 25i / VR 4000 / VR 5000 / The rugged wire-feed units for TPS/i, TPS and TransSteel / WF 25i, VR 4000 and VR 5000 Case wirefeeders feel most at home in extreme environments: with optimum protection from external influences, the ergonomically shaped plastic housing can withstand even the heaviest stressing. Minimised obstacle contours largely avoid the risk of damage. / Compact, shockproof, portable / Ideally protected controls, thanks to optimised design / 100 % insulated against high atmospheric humidity, dust and splashwater / Water- or gas-cooled / For use in shipbuilding, offshore, rolling stock manufacture, civil engineering, steel fabrication and in repair and site-erection work / Exceptionally sturdy and portable, with an extremely stable arc

Open the catalog to page 1
WF 25i / VR 4000 / VR 5000 - 2

PRACTICAL IN EVERYDAY USE / A specially developed Fronius interconnecting hosepack makes the unit quick to connect up, and handy to work with. On the WF 25i Case and VR 5000 Case a sturdy bayonet connector acts as a strain-reliever for the interconnecting hosepack. These models are also available in an optional pigtail version with fixed connectors including cables for the power cable and control line. The VR 4000 Case includes an integrated mechanical strain-relief device. With gas-cooled welding systems, distances of up to 70 m between the power source and the welding workplace are...

Open the catalog to page 2

All FRONIUS catalogs and technical brochures

1. Arctig

4 Pages

2. LaserHybrid

1 Pages

3. WF 25i Case

1 Pages

4. LSC

12 Pages

5. VR 5000 Case

2 Pages