Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27
12Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 - 1

FRITSCH · DIVIDING · FEEDING · CLEANING IDEAL FOR REPRESENTATIVE SAMPLE PREPARATION – THE FOUNDATION FOR EVERY PRECISE ANALYSIS! ROTARY CONE SAMPLE DIVIDER VIBRATORY FEEDERS ULTRASONIC CLEANERS

Open the catalog to page 1
Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 - 2

FRITSCH Rotary Cone Sample Divider T H E M O S T P R E C I S E W AY O F S A M P L E D I V I S I O N • Guaranteed division accuracy of up to 99.9 % • Dry and wet without conversion • Representative sample division from just a few ml up to 4,000 ml • Variable division ratios • Food-safe materials • Practical, quick clamping of the sample bottles • Easy cleaning due to removable dividing head FRITSCH SOLUTION: CENTRIC SAMPLE FEEDING A perfect sample preparation is the indispensable foun- Traditional dividing methods such as quartering and coning dation for every analysis – because any errors...

Open the catalog to page 2
Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 - 3

OUR SUGGESTION Always use the LABORETTE 27 together with the Vibratory Feeder LABORETTE 24 for precise work and even more reliable results. Only available from FRITSCH: the sample delivery funnel guides the sample material exactly centred on the tip of the rotating cone – for even more accuracy during sample division. FRITSCH Advantage Division of liquid samples – without modication – by simply repositioning the funnel since suspensions can only be divided eccentrically. FRITSCH Advantage The LABORETTE 27 is also suitable for the production of specic mixing ratios of dietary supplements,...

Open the catalog to page 3
Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 - 4

FRITSCH Rotary Cone Sample Divider Depending on the dividing head, the LABORETTE 27 creates 8, 10 or 3 chemically and physically identical subsamples at ratios of 1:8, 1:10 or 1:30. Dividing head 1:8 DIVIDING HEADS FOR EVERY M AT E R I A L Select exactly the right dividing head for your LABORETTE 17 Special sample delivery funnels for every sample material as an accessor y according to your application in the Each dividing head of the LABORETTE 27 is delivered division ratios of 1:8; 1:10 or 1:30 made of stable POM with a funnel of 10 mm diameter, the dividing heads with plastic. Anodised...

Open the catalog to page 4
Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 - 5

TECHNICAL DATA Electrical details 230 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 90 watt 115 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 90 watt Weight Net 7.7 kg, gross 11 kg Dimensions w x d x h Bench top instrument 27 x 45 x 46 cm Packaging w x d x h Cardboard box 64 x 40 x 52 cm Emissions value of workplace according to IEC 61672-1 g Approx. 37 dB(A) Order no. 230 V/1~ 115 V/1~ 27.1420.00 27.1410.00 F R I T S C H A D VA N TA G E Special division accuracy for very small quantities up to 5 ml through identical sample division with the 1:30 dividing head into 3 subsamples. Dividing heads LABORETTE 27 Division ratio Number of possible...

Open the catalog to page 5
Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 - 6

FRITSCH Vibratory Feeder PERFECT SAMPLE FEEDING • For uniform feeding of free-owing materials of laboratory instruments • Suitable for both coarse and ne materials • Flexible application with and without stand • Extensive choice of ow rates for smallest and largest quantities • Precisely controlled by microprocessor control with interface • V-shaped and U-shaped channels easy to interchange • Simple to clean due to easily removable components R E L I A B L E A U T O M AT I C F E E D I N G The Vibratory Feeder LABORETTE 24 is ideal for automatic, Separate control unit for simple regule...

Open the catalog to page 6
Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 - 7

TECHNICAL DATA Length of conveyance channel Channel overlap 330 mm (complete) 215 mm Min. feed quantity Max. feed quantity V-channel: 1 g/min 1,500 g/min U-channel: 5 g/min 2,500 g/min Electrical details 200-240 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 20 watt 100-120 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 20 watt Weight Net 12 kg, gross 13 kg Dimensions w x d x h Bench top instrument 44 x 14 x 34 cm Packaging w x d x h Cardboard box 50 x 36 x 30 cm Emissions value of workplace according to IEC 61672-1 Approx. 34 dB(A) OUR SUGGESTION The LABORETTE 24 is the perfect accessory for the combination with the FRITSCH Rotary Cone Sample Divider...

Open the catalog to page 7
Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 - 8

FRITSCH Ultrasonic Cleaner GENTLE CLEANING • Perfect ultrasonic cleaning of sensitive components • Gentle cleaning of test sieves, mill and laboratory accessories • Available in two sizes - 5.6 litres and 28 litres • Even dissolves stubborn soiling of inaccessible areas • Acceleration of chemical reactions Simple emptying In both LABO- RETTE 17 models, the cleaning liquid can be easily drained off • Emulsication of oily and aqueous phases using the integrated outlet tap. • Easy handling, exibly usable FA S T A N D T H O R O U G H Every laboratory should have a good Ultrasonic Cleaner for...

Open the catalog to page 8
Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 - 9

TECHNICAL DATA Size I 5.6 litres Dia. 24 cm, 13 cm deep 4 litres Max. 2 x 240 watt/period, 35 kHz Dia. 21.8 cm, 5 cm high, mesh 5 x 5 mm Ball valve, right-hand side 140 watt 230 V/1~ / 115 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 140 watt Net 4.6 kg, gross 6.5 kg Cardboard box 35 x 35 x 35 cm Bench top instrument dia. 26.5 cm, 27 cm high Size II 28 litres 50 x 30 x 20 cm 19 litres Max. 2 x 600 watt/period, 35 kHz 45.5 x 24.5 x 5 cm, mesh 5 x 5 mm Ball valve, left-hand side 320 watt 230 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 320 watt Net 14.3 kg, gross 21 kg Cardboard box 65 x 45 x 46 cm Bench top instrument 53.5 x 32.5 x 40 cm Approx. 60...

Open the catalog to page 9
Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 - 10

FRITSCH Sample Dividers · Feeders · Ultrasonic Cleaner O R D E R I N G D ATA Order no. ROTARY CONE SAMPLE DIVIDER VIBRATORY FEEDER LABORETTE 24 Instrument without dividing head For 230 V/1~, 50-60 Hz For 115 V/1~, 50-60 Hz Instrument with control unit; without stand Incl. V-shaped channel and funnel For 200-240 V/1~, 50-60 Hz For 100-120 V/1~, 50-60 Hz Incl. U-shaped channel and funnel For 200-240 V/1~, 50-60 Hz For 100-120 V/1~, 50-60 Hz Accessories Stand for feeder Dividing heads including sample bottles and funnel Division ratio 1:8 POM plastic, incl. 8 sample bottles 500 ml with screw...

Open the catalog to page 10
Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 - 11

Grinding reports online At www.fritsch.de, you will nd a comprehensive database of grinding reports for various materials and industries in the menu item Sample Preparation/Solutions - it‘s worth to take a look! Practical on-site demonstration If you would like to be convinced of the performance and ease of use of the FRITSCH laboratory instruments, we would be happy to call on you with the FRITSCH mobile laboratory and provide you with on-site practical demonstrations. Free sample grinding Send us your sample for a complimentary grinding trial. We will then submit a fully documented...

Open the catalog to page 11

All Fritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing catalogs and technical brochures

1. Ball Mills

12 Pages