Series 9
11Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Series 9 - 1

EXCERPT FROM PROLINK ENGINEERING MANUAL 12/17 (Ref-No. 888) siegling prolink modular belts SERIES 9 Side flexing and spiral belts Pitch 50 mm (1.97 in) Prolink Engineering Manual · 12/2017

Open the catalog to page 1
Series 9 - 2

siegling prolink modular belts Side flexing and spiral belts l Pitch 50 mm (1.97 in) Belts for medium to heavy-duty food and non-food applications Side view scale 1:1 Available surface pattern and opening area S9-57 GRT Open (57 %), lattice-shaped surface Design characteristics – Suitable for both straight and radius conveying – 57 % open area for excellent air circulation and drainage S9-57 NTP Open (57 %), lattice-shaped surface with nub top – Stainless steel hinge pins for high load capacity, lateral stiffness, less belt supports and minimum belt lifting in curves – No potential belt...

Open the catalog to page 2
Series 9 - 3

Side flexing and spiral belt | Pitch 50 mm (1.97 in) Open area (57 %) for excellent air circulation and drainage | Lattice-shaped surface Variant specific dimensions [mm (in)] Belt dimensions dpin Attention! Due to the very large surface openings, personnel must be instructed not to place their fingers in or on this belt. DB (Dark blue), ■ LG (Light gray), WT (White), UC (Uncolored) All measurements and tolerances apply at 21 °C; for temperature deviations please see Prolink manual chapter 4.4 "Temperature influence". All imperial dimensions (inches) are rounded off. 11 Flex radii: r1 =...

Open the catalog to page 3
Series 9 - 4

Side flexing and spiral belt | Pitch 50 mm (1.97 in) Open area (57 %) for excellent air circulation and drainage | Lattice-shaped surface with 3.0 mm (0.12 in) high round studs 4 % contact area | Nub top surface for increased grip and reduced contact area for good release Belt dimensions dpin Attention! Due to the very large surface openings, personnel must be instructed not to place their fingers in or on this belt. LG (Light gray) All measurements and tolerances apply at 21 °C; for temperature deviations please see Prolink manual chapter 4.4 "Temperature influence". All imperial...

Open the catalog to page 4
Series 9 - 5

Side flexing and spiral belt | Pitch 50 mm (1.97 in) Open area (57 %) for excellent air circulation and drainage | Lattice-shaped surface | Guided version (G) allows utilisation of the entire belt width Made to order belts 1 Attention! Due to the very large surface openings, personnel must be instructed not to place their fingers in or on this belt. LG (Light gray), UC (Uncolored) All measurements and tolerances apply at 21 °C; for temperature deviations please see Prolink manual chapter 4.4 "Temperature influence". All imperial dimensions (inches) are rounded off. Flex radii: r1 = side...

Open the catalog to page 5
Series 9 - 6

Side flexing and spiral belt | Pitch 50 mm (1.97 in) Open area (57 %) for excellent air circulation and drainage | With round studs for increased grip (4 % contact area) | Guided version (G) allows utilisation of the entire belt width Belt dimensions dpin Attention! Due to the very large surface openings, personnel must be instructed not to place their fingers in or on this belt. LG (Light gray) All measurements and tolerances apply at 21 °C; for temperature deviations please see Prolink manual chapter 4.4 "Temperature influence". All imperial dimensions (inches) are rounded off. 11 Flex...

Open the catalog to page 6
Series 9 - 7

Side flexing and spiral belt | Pitch 50 mm (1.97 in) Open area (57 %) for excellent air circulation and drainage | Special edge modules with noses (F2 -F8) of varying size ensure smooth belt operation when the system turn radius is greater than the minimum belt turn radius Belt dimensions Module variants For further information see chapter 3.3 (paragraph spiral conveyors) Attention! Due to the very large surface openings, personnel must be instructed not to place their fingers in or on this belt. UC (Uncolored) All measurements and tolerances apply at 21 °C; for temperature deviations...

Open the catalog to page 7
Series 9 - 8

Main dimensions Sprocket size (Number of teeth) Material: POM, Color: UC UC (Uncolored) All measurements and tolerances apply at 21 °C; for temperature deviations please see Prolink manual chapter 4.4 "Temperature influence". All imperial dimensions (inches) are rounded off. MOVEMENT SYSTEMS

Open the catalog to page 8
Series 9 - 9

siegling prolink modular belts Side flexing and spiral belt | Pitch 50 mm (1.97 in) S9-57 GRT PMC For retention of bulk products Basic data Height (h) Type Attention! Due to the very large surface openings, personnel must be instructed not to place their fingers in or on this belt. All measurements and tolerances apply at 21 °C; for temperature deviations please see Prolink manual chapter 4.4 “Temperature influence“. All imperial dimensions (inches) are rounded off. Note: Use of accessory in a belt may impact on the minimum design radii. Please see chapter 6.3 for further information....

Open the catalog to page 9
Series 9 - 10

SERIES 9 | SIDE GUARDS siegling prolink modular belts Side flexing and spiral belt | Pitch 50 mm (1.97 in) S9 SG | Side guards For retention of bulk products Recommended running direction Basic data Height (h) Material Attention! Due to the very large surface openings, personnel must be instructed not to place their fingers in or on this belt. UC (Uncolored) All measurements and tolerances apply at 21 °C; for temperature deviations please see Prolink manual chapter 4.4 “Temperature influence“. T Temperature All imperial dimensions (inches) are rounded off. Note: Use of accessory in a belt...

Open the catalog to page 10
Series 9 - 11

i Series S1 ... S14 a Open area/Sprocket size p- 'I' -lilag- ■ 'I ■■ 'M ii' '■ I Format: xx E.g. 20 = 20 % I oi spun kels: numbei of teeth I oimal: "/"xx E.g. /12 = 12 teeth s Height/Diameter/ Bore size and style Height in mm Format: Hxxx pin diam-l-i in mm I o'l mat Dxxx Bore size: SQ (= square) or RD (= round) either in mm ■ t in he -• Format: SQxxMM or RDxxIN 1 Length/Width Pins Length in mm I or map I /// M/'dul- e width in mm I mmaP W/// * For each series' standard colors please refer to the table of materials for each belt (chapter 1.2). A number of other colors are available on...

Open the catalog to page 11

All Forbo Siegling GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. timing belts

16 Pages

2. Modular Belts

28 Pages

3. Serie 14

5 Pages

4. Serie 13

6 Pages

5. Series 11

9 Pages