FLEXITALLIC 305
3Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

FLEXITALLIC 305 - 1

F L E X I T A L L I C L I M I T E D PO BOX 3 MARSH WORKS DEWSBURY ROAD CLECKHEATON WEST YORKSHIRE BD19 5BT TEL: 01274 851273 FAX: 01274 851386 PRODUCT REFERENCE: FLEXITALLIC 305 DESCRIPTION: Flexitallic 305 is a high quality packing manufactured from high purity (93.5%) exfoliated graphite. SERVICE: Flexitallic 305 is a soft naturally lubricious braided packing for sealing valves and pumps. The soft compressible nature of exfoliated graphite gives rise to good sealing performance at relatively low loads. Flexitallic 305 has excellent chemical resistance and is suitable for use in applications involving a wide range of chemical media ( with the exception of strong oxidisers ). The material is particularly suitable for sealing high pressure, high temperature valves in the power and petrochemical industries. pH Range 0 to 14* Maximum Temperature (air) 460 degC** Maximum Pressure 180 bar Maximum Shaft Speed 20 m/s * Not suitable for use with strong oxidising agents such as oleum, aqua-regia and fuming nitric acid. ** Maximum Temperature (steam) 650 degC. AVAILABILITY: The following square material is available in coils: mm 3.0, 5.0, 6..5, 8.0, 9.5, 12.5, 14.0 mm 16.0, 19.0, 22.0, 25.0 PDS 732 04/96 This Data Sheet relates to the material as supplied. The information contained herein is given in good faith, but no liability will be accepted by the Company in relation to same. The acquisition of additional information may necessitate revision to parts, or all, of this Data Sheet, and such information will be supplied as it becomes available. The information given and, in particular, any parameters, should be used for guidance purposes only. The Company does not give any warranty that the product will be suitable for the use intended by the Customer. FLEXITALLIC 305

Open the catalog to page 1
FLEXITALLIC 305 - 2

HEALTH AND SAFETY Because of the processes which take place during manufacture, the product is believed is believed to present no health and safety hazard and, under normal handling and use it is unlikely that the product will give rise to significant levels of exposure to constituent materials. FLEXITALLIC 305 contains exfoliated graphite. Under harsh mechanical treatment (e.g. abrasion ) the constituent materials may give rise to irritant dust which, in extreme cases of exposure, could lead to more serious respiratory problems. Occupational exposure to such dusts should therefore be...

Open the catalog to page 2
FLEXITALLIC 305 - 3

tr.row {} td.cell {} div.block {} div.paragraph {}

Open the catalog to page 3

All Flexitallic catalogs and technical brochures

1. LSI Brochure

4 Pages

2. Thermiculite

8 Pages

3. Sigma

8 Pages

4. Flexicarb NR