Operating Instructions AKAS Muting System 2
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Operating Instructions AKAS Muting System 2 - 1

AKAS AKAS AKAS > ZERT DIN EN ISO 9001 Reg. Nr. 96007

Open the catalog to page 1
Operating Instructions AKAS Muting System 2 - 3

FIESSLER E L E K T R O N I K The spools of the valves must be equipped with spark quenching elements. When performing electric welding work on the machine, you must remove the terminal strip of theswitchgear, otherwise the stray welding currents may cause destruction of the installed electronics. > direction of cableoutlet direction of displa- cement signal A before B active side distance sensor/magnetic tape 0,1-2mm maximum allowable misalignment of magnetic tape to surface mounting of magnetic tape:Notice:mounting the covering profile ofmagnetic tape Installation must be performed...

Open the catalog to page 3
Operating Instructions AKAS Muting System 2 - 6

FIESSLER E L E K T R O N I K InbetriebnahmeAMS2 : overrun traverse measuring AMS 2 : Notice for using AMS/N and AMS 2/N : Prior to the first starting up of the system, the desired operating mode must be programmed into theAMS via the 2 strips of DIP-Switches that are located behind the yellow front plate ( AKAS I / LC with / without overrun traverse measuring, i.e. AKAS II with / without overrun traverse measuring. When using AKAS II with overrun traverse measuring, the maximum allowable overrun traverse from 5 mm to 14 mm can be entered as option.) You will find all available operating...

Open the catalog to page 6
Operating Instructions AKAS Muting System 2 - 8

Fiessler ElektronikKastellstr. 9 D-73734 Esslingen Telefon: 0711 / 91 96 97-0Telefax: 0711 / 91 96 97-50WWW.fiessler.de E-Mail:info@fiessler.de TV Rheinland TܜV Rheinland safety light curtains safety light grids > Alarm FIESSLER E L E K T R O N I K TV Rheinland TܜV Rheinland Sendeebene single-beam safety light barrier safety light grid with muting func > proximity Laser Scanner > AKAS AKAS AKAS safety mats > the innovative finger guard for press brakes Safety foot pedal > 0018452 photoeletric controls for counting appli- hole detectors cations > FIESSLER E L E K T R O N I K FIESSLER E L E K...

Open the catalog to page 8

All Fiessler Elektronik catalogs and technical brochures

1. RAZL-2

8 Pages

2. Product Catalog

172 Pages

Archived catalogs