Proficy Workflow Version 1.2 - 10 Pages

Add to MyDirectIndustry favorites
Proficy Workflow Version 1.2

Catalog excerpts

Proficy Workflow Version 1.2 Bringing the Power of Work Process Management to Production Experts Create, modify and track work processes faster and easier - without IT resources Immediately address production issues - increasing quality and reducing waste / costs Major New Features Form Designer … No coding! ActiveX Task List Dynamic Task List (My Task List) One-Click Deployment 2/ GE /

Open the catalog to page 2

New Form Designer “Drag and Drop” Electronic Work Processes Eliminates coding for display screens and forms Easy-to-use graphical WYSIWYG environment No IT technical knowledge required Viewable and actionable screens across SOA Publish templates for reuse - Drives more consistent work processes for less variation - Makes best practices standard across organization - Reduces deployment time and risk 3/ GE /

Open the catalog to page 3

"Drag and Drop" Electronic Work Processes Sample -> Display Editor Overview Designer Parameters Data Items Fo^m Evems Test Available Languages ^ Switch LanguageButron (Switch"English; ^ DateTirneP icker (Gleani ng C eteTime) DataGrid Name DataGridComroi HiddenCo ^-nns MaxColumn Width | Historian Data. Value Mouse Over: \Forrr:Basel : (Fen-Base) Active Layer: Grid X: 702 Y: 605

Open the catalog to page 4

Workflow Editor "Drag and Drop" Electronic Work Processes Welcome: ad-min Cleaninglns" ructions -> Workflow Editor [Save] [Cancel] Overview Workflow Editor Test/Debug Task Details Tracking Configuration standard Activities Read Data Items Start Schedule Status Message J Write Data Items Workflow > Clean Machine ; Capture Cleaning Activity Capture Cleaning Activity. ViewWorkl nstructio Toggle Work The variable that the value will be written to. Activities Clean Machine | Workflow | Completion Code CompletionCoce The (Bar-defined completion code or the subprocess, My Task List Documents State...

Open the catalog to page 5

ActiveX Task List Enhancing the Value of Existing Systems Integrates Electronic Work Instructions into any ActiveX container Improves ease of use and operator performance $ Task: Tank 1 Expires: (none) Priority: (none) Duration Expiry Priority Task Steps Adjust Temp Check Levels Tasks | Task History | VM-XP-ME55-001 ^ operator ut ► Documents VJoric Instracbons Linked Documents |

Open the catalog to page 6

ActiveX Task List Integrating Alarm Management and Corrective Action Proficy iFIX Workspace (Configure) Switch Visual Basic Application Support Files Application Validator E^j Cross Reference Tool + Picture Support Files i+i__| Project Toolbar Files View Applications Full Screen Open Picture Folder ijjl Picture Undo X Delete j Schedule tJ^ Find and Replace g Duplicate Dynamo Set ^ Select All ^ Properties - Filter: Area In "@AlarmArea@" Sort: Time In, Descending Acknowledge Selected Alai in Counters for ALii in Ai ea:

Open the catalog to page 7

Dynamic Task List (My Task List) Driving Focus on Select Work Instructions to Better Guide Operators Control what the operator sees during execution of the workflow Hide and expand multiple panes

Open the catalog to page 8

One Click Deployment Faster Deployment, Less Administration Use a URL and web browser to automatically install the Workflow Task List Maintain the most current version automatically - no additional administration Easy to add users Reduces system administration and maintenance 9/ GE /

Open the catalog to page 9

All Emerson catalogs and technical brochures

1. OCR1100

7 Pages

2. CIMPLICITY

3 Pages

3. mCOM10-L1500

2 Pages

4. bCOM6-L1800

2 Pages

5. PACMotion

2 Pages