215U-2
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

215U-2 - 1

ELPROTechnologies215U-2 wireless I/O and gateway 802.11 b/g scalable industrial wireless I/O module for reliable and secure connectivity Description The ELPRO 215U-2 wireless networking I/O and gateway is an integrated I/O node that extends communications in sprawling industrial applications to sensors and actuators in local, remote, or difficult to reach locations using standards based 802.11 b/g. The 215U-2 provides robust/secure two-way wireless communications in extremely challenging indoor and outdoor industrial environments. The internal radio transceiver is designed to operate reliably with the challenges of obstructed paths, typical of remote monitoring and control applications. Supporting base and ProMesh meshing functionality, the 215U-2 provides for reliable redundant networks in industrial applications. The 215U-2 configuration is quick and easy using built-in Web-based tool either directly at the unit or over the air, which also provides comprehensive diagnostic features. Enabling Internet ofThings (loT) applications, the 215U-2 provides a powerful and versatile low-cost I/O connectivity solution for today's equipment and machines with a simple and easy-to-implement product to allow customers an easy way to get their devices on the Internet. The 215U-2 can also provide Ethernet and serial gateway support for industrial protocols including Modbus TCP/RTU. Features . WPA2 secure 2.412-2.472 GHz frequency (802.11 b/g) 200 mW RF power • I/O, Ethernet, or RS-232/RS-485 serial data and Modbus RTU/TCP gateway • ProMesh intelligent communications network protocol • Provides Wi-Fi hot-spot access to I/O data and dashboard • Web-based dashboard allows monitoring and control of critical I/O • Quick back-to-back I/O mode for cable replacement applications • Over-the-air network configuration • Expandable digital I/O for local alarms and inputs/outputs Applications • Machinery OEM I/O connectivity in factories—discrete sensors and digital I/O (e-Stops) • Water and wastewater plant applications—flow and level sensors • Oil and gas remote well sensor monitoring • Electrical control panel hot-spot for remote monitoring of meters and control through PLC extension

Open the catalog to page 1
215U-2 - 2

Technical Data EL-215U-2-BGN Effective September 2018 Specification Description Specification Description Transmitter and receiver Frequency © 2.401-2.483 GHz Modulation Direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM) Receiver sensitivity -94 dBm (11 Mbps) 802.11 b -75 dBm (54 Mbps) 802.11 g Channels © 13 channels, 20 MHz Data rate 1-54 Mbps (selects fastest connection rate available) Antenna connector SMA female Protocols and configuration System name ESSID; 1- to 31-character text string Protocols supported...

Open the catalog to page 2
215U-2 - 3

Technical Data EL-215U-2-BGN Effective September 2018 ANTMD2400-EL Dipole antenna, 15 ft (4.6 m) cellfoil/SMA, 0dBi 8-3n\/d/g I/O gateway' gain, mounting bracket _9 30 Vdc_ ANTSG2400-EL Collinear antenna, N-type, 5 dBi gain, mounting bracket ANTZ2400-EL Collinear antenna, N-type, 10 dBi gain, mounting m), N-type to SMA CCTAIL-SMA-F/M Coaxial cable tail, 24 in (600 mm), SMA to N-type female or male CBLETH-C5A Ethernet cable, 6 ft (1.8 m), straight through, RJ 45 to RJ 45 Surge diverters CSD-SMA-2500 Coaxial surge diverter SMA male to SMA female SURCSD-N-6000...

Open the catalog to page 3
215U-2 - 4

215U-2 wireless I/O and gateway ELPROTechnologies ELPRO Technologies 9/12 Billabong Street Stafford Queensland 4053 Australia sales@elpro.com.au www.elpro.com.au © 2018 ELPRO Technologies All Rights Reserved Publication No. EL-215U-2-BGN September 2018 ELPRO Technologies is a registered trademark. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Open the catalog to page 4

All ELPRO Technologies catalogs and technical brochures

1. tlx400

2 Pages

2. 905U-K

3 Pages

3. 245U-E-G1

3 Pages

4. 105U-G

4 Pages

5. 315-WH-DC

3 Pages