E-PR-110 & E-PR-200
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

E-PR-110 & E-PR-200 - 1

Paperless Data Recording and Control Technology E-PR-110 & E-PR-200

Open the catalog to page 1
E-PR-110 & E-PR-200 - 2

E-PR-110 series paperless recording and control devices are paperless recording and control devices designed by using new generation micro controllers. They are used in every field of the industry with user-programmable universal inputs and outputs, 144x144 mm panel dimensions, 5.7” touch-sensitive LCD screen, 8 GB memory, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24-channel universal inputs, 12 relay outputs, 64 digital inputs/outputs, 16 analog outputs, easily removed and installed I/O cards that do not require re-programming. E-PR-200 series new generation paperless recording and control devices are...

Open the catalog to page 2
E-PR-110 & E-PR-200 - 3

PC Software Program Elimko Data Explorer Pro (EDEP) software is the Windows application developed for monitoring the recording devices produced by Elimko over a computer. The software is provided by Elimko free of charge. Data Explorer Pro With Data Explorer Pro program USB, Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection can be established and data can be transferred from devices to PC environment. Data can be monitored in graphic, digital image or table form. Graphic print-outs can be obtained by the operator by entering the date intervals. If table format is selected, data can be analyzed and archived by...

Open the catalog to page 3
E-PR-110 & E-PR-200 - 4

8 GB Micro SD Flash Internal Disc Linearization Table 10/100 Mbit Ethernet Port External Transmitter Supply Operator Message Up to 64 Channels of Digital Inputs Barcode Reading 8 GB Micro SD Flash Internal Disc 10/100 Mbit Ethernet Port External Transmitter Supply Operator Message Barcode Reading

Open the catalog to page 4
E-PR-110 & E-PR-200 - 5

E-mail Sending Wi-Fi Optional Up to 16 Analog Outputs Ethernet E-mail Sending Internal HTTP and FTP Server Wi-Fi Optional Up to 64 Channels of Digital Outputs Up to 16 Analog Outputs Ethernet Internal HTTP and FTP Server Up to 144 Channels of Digital Outputs

Open the catalog to page 5
E-PR-110 & E-PR-200 - 6

Different Viewing Types All data can be displayed over the recording devices with different viewing options. Digital viewing, trend viewing, bar, graphic, circular recording and panorama viewing options can be selected by the operator. 6 processes of 6 channels each can be defined in the device. The channels in process groups can be selected from analog, modbus, math analog and digital channels in the slots. Operation-Based Recording Feature Recordings may be made continuously or operation based. Start action can be selected from the operator menu or action can be started with the barcode...

Open the catalog to page 6
E-PR-110 & E-PR-200 - 7

E-PR-110 Purchase Order Code Generation SLOT 1 I/O Module SLOT 2 I/O Module SLOT 3 I/O Module SLOT 4 I/O Module Select from the cards below for SLOT 1, SLOT 2, SLOT 3, SLOT 4. Supply Communication NOTE SLOTS are numbered from 1 to 4. One of the I/O modules detailed above is selected in each SLOT. IMPORTANT NOTE: The above I/O alternatives are applicable for all SLOTS. Within the limits of the supply limit, the total number of relay outputs, analog outputs and two-wire transmitter supply options is limited to 16. This applies when power limit conditions become active at the same time. There...

Open the catalog to page 7
E-PR-110 & E-PR-200 - 8

Reliable name in automatic control systems and turn-key contracts... /elimkoltdsti /elimkoltdsti /elimkoltdsti Elimko Electronic Production and Control Co. Ltd. Ankara Sanayi Odası 2. Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Alcı Mahallesi 2001. Cad. No:14 Temelli 06909 ANKARA / TURKEY Phone: (+90) 312 212 6450 (Pbx) • Fax: (+90) 312 212 4143 e-mail: elimko@elimko.com.tr • www.elimko.co

Open the catalog to page 8

All Elimko Elektronik Imalat ve Kontrol catalogs and technical brochures

1. E-700 SERIES

2 Pages

2. E-690 SERIES

2 Pages

3. E-680 SERIES

2 Pages

4. E-95 SERIES

2 Pages

5. E-55 SERIES

2 Pages