ECOLD STEI 24
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

ECOLD STEI 24 - 1

elcon megaradcolleghiamo I'energia MEDIUM VOLTAGE TERMINATION - PUSH ON SOLUTION UP TO 24 KV ECOLD STEI is Eicon Megarad range of push-on termination for indoor connections of polymeric insulated cables up to 24 kV. The installation is very easy and fast: no heating, no special tools, no carrier tube removal. The electrical field stress control is achieved by means of the Elcon Megarad specially formulated high permittivity tape. The insulator is made of one piece molded anti-tracking silicone rubber. Application Indoor connections up to 24 kV (Um) - B.I.L. 125 kV of polymeric insulated cables with copper wires metallic screen. Suitable for crimping and mechanical lugs according to the dimensions indicated in the table below. For bigger lug dimensions, the lug can be installed after the insulator positioning. Storage: up to + 50°C Compliant with standards HD 629.1 S2, CEI 2062/1. Selection guide For bigger conductor lug dimensions, ask for the kit suitable for lug installation after the insulator positioning.

Open the catalog to page 1
ECOLD STEI 24 - 2

colleghiamo I'energia MEDIUM VOLTAGE TERMINATION - PUSH ON SOLUTION UP TO 24 KV Kit components Insulator High permittivity stress control tape Water sealing mastic Lubricating grease Earthing lug PVC tape, abrasive cloth, cleaning tissue and gloves, installation instruction Conductor lug (optional) Silicone tape (**) (**) Only for installation of lugs after the insulator positioning. Eicon Megarad S.p.A. Via Nazionale, 110 - 83030 Arcella (AV) Italy - Tel. +39 0825 6077 - Fax +39 0825607782 www.elconmegarad.com - elcon@elconmegarad.com

Open the catalog to page 2

All Elcon Megarad Spa catalogs and technical brochures

1. ECOLD GLS 89

1 Pages

2. ECOLD GLS 87

1 Pages

3. ECOLD GLS 72

1 Pages

4. ECOLD GLM 88

1 Pages

5. ECOLD GLM 66

1 Pages