PCB Mis Print Cleaning Machine I.C.T-210
3Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

PCB Mis Print Cleaning Machine I.C.T-210 - 1

Full SMT Solution PCB Mis Print Cleaning Machine I.C.T-210 Introduction: I.C.T-210 pneumatic PCB Auto Cleaning Machine is designed to clean mis print PCB solder paste, squeegee. Driven by compressed air, the machine clean PCB from upper and lower side, by “One button” easy operation, the machine complete “clean + dry “process automatically; patent designed rotation rods guarantee efficient clean and high quality cleaning result. Features: 1.SUS 304 machine structure, resist Acid and Alkali corrosion. 2.Totally Driven by compressed air , no electric power, totally no fire or explosion risk caused by electrical spark . 3.One button easy operation, clean and dry complete automatically. 4.Push-pull cleaning basket, easy to put and take out cleaning parts, no need special jigs. 5.Equipped auto liquid fill in and discharge function. 6.Liquid recycle use to ensure low consumption. 7.Inner-lock safety door, once open, machine stopped immediately to ensure operator safety. 8.3-level precise filtering system to make liquid clean by recycled use. 9.Super well-known Pneumatic parts from all over the word ensure stable use of the machine. 10.Modular design ensure easy maintenance. Material: Operation panel PCB Mis Print Cleaning Machine Products Introduction | www.smt11.com www.smtfactory.com

Open the catalog to page 1
PCB Mis Print Cleaning Machine I.C.T-210 - 2

Pipe and Valve Stainless steel304 Specification: Item Clean basket size Clean tank capacity Clean time Clean method 360°rotation spray solvent clean+ air blow dry Filter system Machine size Machine weight PCB Mis Print Cleaning Machine Products Introduction | www.smt11.com www.smtfactory.com

Open the catalog to page 2
PCB Mis Print Cleaning Machine I.C.T-210 - 3

Thanks for choosing I.C.T. I.C.T looks forward to win-win cooperation. Thank you. PCB Mis Print Cleaning Machine Products Introduction | www.smt11.com www.smtfactory.com

Open the catalog to page 3

All Dongguan ICT Technology Co. catalogs and technical brochures