I.C.T Electric Fixture Cleaning Machine I.C.T-5200
5Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

I.C.T Electric Fixture Cleaning Machine I.C.T-5200 - 1

Full SMT Solution I.C.T Electric Fixture Cleaning Machine I.C.T-5200 Introduction: I.C.T-5200 Fixture Cleaning Machine is used to clean grease, flux, dusts on the surface of all kinds of SMT fixtures,tray, reflow oven cooler and filter, wave-soldering oven claw, chains, and nets…etc. I.C.T-5200 is made up of wash unit, rinse unit, dry unit, rotation cleaning basket unit and control unit. Put the dirt SMT fixtures on to the cleaning basket, setting the cleaning parameters, the machine will automatically complete wash, rinse and dry process by just pushing start key. The fixtures after cleaning is very clean and dry, ready to use at any time. Features: 1.Total SUS 304 structure, resist Acid and Alkali corrosion, firm and attractive. 2.1 meter diameter big cleaning round basket, can clean 20~40 pcs fixtures at one time. 3.Clean liquid spray from 3 spray rods on upper/lower and front side, cleaning basket rotates during cleaning. 4.Clean liquid pressure up to 6kg/cm2, make it throughly clean of whole fixture. 5.PLC program control, Touch-panel operation,cleaning parameters can be set and change conveniently. 6.Easy One-button operation, high pressure clean+ rinse+ hot air dry, all process complete in a cycle automatically. 7.Clean liquid and water heat and temperature keeping function. 8.Closed-loop clean and rinse, clean detergent and rinse water are cycling filtered and reused in the machine. 9.Standard equipped solution and water auto fill in and discharge function. 10.The fixtures are clean and dry after cleaning, standby and ready for use at any time. Material: Cleaning Basket Auto(Cleaning,Rinsing,Drying) Electric Fixture Cleaning Machine I.C.T-5200 Products Introduction | www.smt11.com www.smtfactory.com Pump High pressure,high flow,electrice I.C.T Grou

Open the catalog to page 1
I.C.T Electric Fixture Cleaning Machine I.C.T-5200 - 2

After cleaning Cleaning Report: 1.Customer:TAMURA CORP. 2.Cleaning sample and Inspection Tool: Fixture ,CTC-300 Cleaning liquid,phone Electric Fixture Cleaning Machine I.C.T-5200 Products Introduction | www.smt11.com www.smtfactory.com

Open the catalog to page 2
I.C.T Electric Fixture Cleaning Machine I.C.T-5200 - 3

Full SMT Solution 3. Condition setting: Machine Cleaning liquid Clean time Rinse times Cleaning fluid temperature Rinse water temperature Before cleaning Electric Fixture Cleaning Machine I.C.T-5200 Products Introduction | www.smt11.com www.smtfactory.com After cleaning

Open the catalog to page 3
I.C.T Electric Fixture Cleaning Machine I.C.T-5200 - 4

5. Conclusion 1.Wave soldering fixture is equipped with CTC-300 water-based environmental protection cleaning solution on I.C.T-5200 electric fixture cleaning machine. The cleaning time is 600s, the rinsing time is 120s, and the drying time is 600s. It can be cleaned and dried, and can be used after taking it out. 2. Regular machine cleaning, no damage to the fixture, wave soldering to determine the residual rosin on the fixture, improve the quality and product yield. 3. The water-based cleaning fluid has no volatilization and can be recycled to save the cleaning cost; it has no flash...

Open the catalog to page 4
I.C.T Electric Fixture Cleaning Machine I.C.T-5200 - 5

Full SMT Solution Air supply Power supply Machine size Machine weight Thanks for choosing I.C.T. I.C.T looks forward to win-win cooperation. Thank you. Electric Fixture Cleaning Machine I.C.T-5200 Products Introduction | www.smt11.com www.smtfactory.com

Open the catalog to page 5

All Dongguan ICT Technology Co. catalogs and technical brochures