DAT 10000
16Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

DAT 10000 - 1

ELECTRONIC AND CONTROL PROCESS DEVICES DISTRIBUTED SLAVE I/O MODULES MODBUS RTU MODBUS ASCII DAT 10000 SERIES RELIABILITY

Open the catalog to page 1
DAT 10000 - 3

DISTRIBUTED I/O DEVICE IN 6 DIN MODULE BOX 4 INPUT CHANNELS FOR RTD COMMUNICATING OVER RS-485 GENERAL DESCRIPTION The device DAT10014 converts up to 4 analogue input signals into engineering units in digital format. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU / MODBUS ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network. It is possible to connect on input RTD, Potentiometer or Resistance sensors. The device guarantees high accuracy and stable measure versus time and temperature. To ensure the plant safety, a Watch-Dog timer alarm is provided. The isolation between the parts of circuit removes eventual...

Open the catalog to page 3
DAT 10000 - 4

- 1500 Vac 3-ways Galvanic Isolation - LEDs of signalling on front side for power supply and communication - Connection by removable screw terminals - High Accuracy - CE mark - DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 DISTRIBUTED I/O DEVICE IN 6 DIN MODULE BOX 4 INPUT CHANNELS FOR mA 4 INPUT CHANNELS FOR VOLT COMMUNICATING OVER RS-485 GENERAL DESCRIPTION The device DAT10015 converts up to 8 analogue input signals into engineering units in digital format. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU / MODBUS ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network. It is possible to connect on input 4...

Open the catalog to page 4
DAT 10000 - 5

DISTRIBUTED I/O DEVICE IN 6 DIN MODULE BOX 4 INPUT CHANNELS FOR mV AND THERMOCOUPLES COMMUNICATING OVER RS-485 GENERAL DESCRIPTION The device DAT10016 converts up to 4 analogue input signals into engineering units in digital format. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU / MODBUS ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network. It is possible to connect on input 4 voltage signals up to ± 250 mV or thermocouples sensor type B, E, K, J, N, R, S, T. By programming, it is possible to execute the scaling of the measure of input up to ± 32768 points obtaining in the dedicated registers the measure of...

Open the catalog to page 5
DAT 10000 - 6

- LEDs of signalling on front side for power supply and communication - Connection by removable screw terminals - High Accuracy - CE mark - DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 DISTRIBUTED I/O DEVICE IN 6 DIN MODULE BOX 8 INPUT CHANNELS FOR mA COMMUNICATING OVER RS-485 GENERAL DESCRIPTION The device DAT10017-I converts up to 8 analogue input signals into engineering units in digital format. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU / MODBUS ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network. It is possible to connect on input 8 current signals up to ± 20 mA. By programming, it is possible to...

Open the catalog to page 6
DAT 10000 - 7

DISTRIBUTED I/O DEVICE IN 6 DIN MODULE BOX 8 INPUT CHANNELS FOR VOLT COMMUNICATING OVER RS-485 GENERAL DESCRIPTION The device DAT10017-V converts up to 8 analogue input signals into engineering units in digital format. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU / MODBUS ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network. It is possible to connect on input 8 voltage signals up to ± 10 V. By programming, it is possible to execute the scaling of the measure of input up to ± 32768 points obtaining in the dedicated registers the measure of the channel in the desired format (ref. User Guide). The device...

Open the catalog to page 7
DAT 10000 - 8

- 1500 Vac 3-ways Galvanic Isolation - LEDs of signalling on front side for power supply and communication - Connection by removable screw terminals - High Accuracy - CE mark - DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 DISTRIBUTED I/O DEVICE IN 6 DIN MODULE BOX 8 INPUT CHANNELS FOR mV AND THERMOCOUPLES COMMUNICATING OVER RS-485 GENERAL DESCRIPTION The device DAT10018 converts up to 8 analogue input signals into engineering units in digital format. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU / MODBUS ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network. It is possible to connect on input 8 voltage...

Open the catalog to page 8
DAT 10000 - 9

DISTRIBUTED I/O DEVICE IN 6 DIN MODULE BOX 8 INPUT CHANNELS FOR RTD 2 WIRES COMMUNICATING OVER RS-485 GENERAL DESCRIPTION The device DAT10019 converts up to 8 analogue input signals into engineering units in digital format. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU / MODBUS ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network. It is possible to connect on input 8 RTD or Resistance 2 wires sensors. The device guarantees high accuracy and stable measure versus time and temperature. To ensure the plant safety, a Watch-Dog timer alarm is provided. The isolation between the parts of circuit removes eventual...

Open the catalog to page 9
DAT 10000 - 10

POWER SUPPLY - LEDs of signalling on front side for power supply and communication - LEDs of signalling on front side for digital inputs and outputs state - Connection by removable screw terminals - High Accuracy - CE mark - DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 DISTRIBUTED I/O DEVICE IN 6 DIN MODULE BOX 8 DIGITAL INPUTS, 4 RELAY OUTPUTS COMMUNICATING OVER RS-485 GENERAL DESCRIPTION The device DAT10130 is able to acquire up to 8 digital inputs with connection NPN or PNP and to drive up to 4 relay outputs of which 2 format SPDT and 2 in format SPST. The data are transmitted with...

Open the catalog to page 10
DAT 10000 - 11

DISTRIBUTED I/O DEVICE IN 6 DIN MODULE BOX 16 DIGITAL INPUTS COMMUNICATING OVER RS-485 GENERAL DESCRIPTION The device DAT10148 is able to acquire up to 16 digital inputs with connection NPN or PNP. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU / MODBUS ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network. To ensure the plant safety, a Watch-Dog timer alarm is provided. The isolation between the parts of circuit removes eventual ground-loop effects, allowing the use of the device even in the heavy environmental conditions. The device is housed in a 6 module DIN rough self-extinguishing plastic box for mounting...

Open the catalog to page 11
DAT 10000 - 12

DISTRIBUTED I/O DEVICE IN 6 DIN MODULE BOX 8 DIGITAL INPUTS 8 DIGITAL OUTPUTS TYPE PNP TRANSISTOR COMMUNICATING OVER RS-485 GENERAL DESCRIPTION The device DAT10188 is able to acquire up to 8 digital inputs with connection NPN or PNP and to drive up to 8 digital outputs type PNP transistor. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU / MODBUS ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network. To ensure the plant safety, a Watch-Dog timer alarm is provided. The isolation between the parts of circuit removes eventual ground-loop effects, allowing the use of the device even in the heavy environmental...

Open the catalog to page 12

All DATEXEL SRL catalogs and technical brochures

1. DAT6021

2 Pages

2. DAT6023-I

2 Pages

3. DAT6023-V

2 Pages

4. DAT9550

3 Pages

5. DAT 8000

16 Pages