Yorkshireman Steam Boiler 2
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Yorkshireman Steam Boiler 2 - 1

PACKAGED STEAM BOIL The most efficient Packaged Steam Boiler in the UK. incorporating the unique X-ID Tubes Advantages of X-ID over Economisers Fitting an économiser was up until now the most efficient option. However, in comparison, the Yorkshireman2 offers: V////Ì * ^" rounc' better efficiency - an économiser pS| ) III is only fully effective at 100% MCR • No corrosion worries when firing on oil Jv /^| • Savings on purchase price, installation |]Jj/J \|| ,--yy^ costs and feedline equipment ; \ \^^^^^ • Lower true lifetime costs: • Lower fuel bills TsMl ' /'"~'^ I J /l • No major cost of internal insurance j/-\ | J^Éj inspection of économiser every I or 2 years I N^y\ i • No regular replacement costs - economisers A are typically replaced every 5 years If you currently have an économiser, when it is due for replacement consider removing the économiser and re-tubing your existing boiler with X-ID tubes for trouble free efficiency. Parkwood Boiler Works, Parkwood Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD2I 4NW Email: sales@byworth.co.uk PACKAGED STEAM BOIL E y/^-y The most efficient Packaged Steam Incorporating the unique X-ID Tubes

Open the catalog to page 1

All Byworth Boilers catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs