Data Sheet High Pressure Transducer Model 8221
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Data Sheet High Pressure Transducer Model 8221 - 1

High Pressure TransducerModel 8221 Resistant to shock and vibration Application The reliability and safety of a sensor is extremely important, particularly in high-pressure applications such as water-jet cutting equipment and hydraulic circuits. The dynamic loading encountered in these applications requires the use of sensors that are specially adapted for high pressure ranges. It is exactly these tough requirements that are satisfied by the model number 8221 sensor. With dynamic pressures, for example, an unlimited number of measurements can be taken if the pressure lies within the range from 0 ... 70% full scale. The strong construction allows liquid or gaseous media to be measured in the laboratory, production department or in mobile hydraulic applications. ■ Measuring ranges from 0 ... 1000 bar to 0 ... 5000 bar ■ Accuracy < 0.2 % F.S. ■ Medium temperature range from - 30 °C ... 120 °C ■ Ideal for dynamic measurements ■ Protection class IP66 ■ Digital calibration with the option of integrated instrumentation amplifier Description The monolithic sensor membrane guarantees a high level of precision, reliability and safety, since the medium does not come into any contact with welded seams. Great emphasis has been placed on safety in the mechanical design. It is fitted with relief holes, which permit the measurement of static and dynamic pressures, even under unfavorable environmental conditions. In order to facilitate the exchange of the sensors without having to recalibrate the following electronics, the sensitivity of the high-pressure sensor is standardized at 1.0 mV/V. The sensor is fitted with an integrated shunt resistor to enable easy calibration or checking of the subsequent electronics. Range of applications: ► Laboratory ► Production ► Aeronautical engineering ► Cutting equipment ► Hydraulics ► Test benches Technical changes reserved. All data sheets at www.burster.com In combination with the option of an integrated amplifier (0 ... 10 V, 0 ... 5 V and 4 ... 20 mA) the new, innovative function for digital calibration can be used: All that is necessary is to touch the marked surface of the sensor with the enclosed magnetic pen. burster praezisionsmesstechnik gmbh & co kg Germany www.burster.com Talstr. 1-5 ■ Gernsbach 76593 ■ Phone +49-7224-6450 info@burster.com

Open the catalog to page 1
Data Sheet High Pressure Transducer Model 8221 - 2

Technical Data Order Code E l e c t r i a l v a l u e s Bridge resistance: metal-coated strain gauge 350 Q, nominal Calibration resistor: integrated in sensor; Activated by bridging pin E and F. The resulting bridge output voltage is shown in the test certificate 80 % F.S. ± 1 % E n v i r o n m e n t a l c o n d i t i o n s Range of operating temperature: Nominal temperature range: Medium temperature range: Influence of temperature on zero: Influence of temperature on sensitivity: M e c h a n i c a l v a l u e s Accuracy: sum of linearity error, hysteresis error and precision error: Kind of...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Burster präzisionsmesstechnik gmbh & co kg catalogs and technical brochures

1. Load cells

25 Pages

2. Load cells

25 Pages

3. Torque Sensors

16 Pages

4. Load-cell

25 Pages

5. Load-cell

25 Pages