VIBROCONTROL 4000
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

VIBROCONTROL 4000 - 1

VIBROCONTROL sensitive iviacnine Monitoring

Open the catalog to page 1
VIBROCONTROL 4000 - 2

Reliable Machine Protection with VIBROCONTROL 4000 Bruel & Kjaer Vibro has for many years been one of the leading manufacturers of machine protection Systems. From our extensive product range VIBROCONTROL 4000 is one of the most tried and tested machine protection systems on the market. Highest precision and reliability are distinctions of the systems. VIBROCONTROL 4000 offers optimum protection through permanent condition monitoring. This means: ͕ Acquisition of current machine condition through continuous measurement of relevant condition and operating parameters Recognition of...

Open the catalog to page 2
VIBROCONTROL 4000 - 3

VIBROCONTROL 4000 - Professional Machine Monitoring at an Attractive Price Case vibration Process values NI IIIIIIIIII II mA Analogue output VIBROCONTROL 4000 allows contin-uous monitoring of all measurement variables that are monitored today for assessment of machine condition: - Absolute case vibrations - Relative shaft vibrations - Relative axial shaft position - Rolling-element bearing condition - Speed - Temperature - Shaft and casing expansion - Eccentricity - Pressure, bearing forces, etc. Quality and operational security The high quality standard and operational security are...

Open the catalog to page 3
VIBROCONTROL 4000 - 4

Central Components and their Functions i i L2 S TOP'U u- m » |~ |" Ii - lj- -Z" -bj- ~ U - □ Control panel for display and reset functions \2\ Backlit LCD display for measurements and limit values [3 Status displays and LEDs ■ i - +■ - +* -mii v> «b [8 \4 Sheet-steel encapsulated 19" rack [5 Service interface for connection of programming instruments [6 Fields for measurement point labelling |7j Alarm signalling through LEDs [6 [T [8 Diagnosis outputs at BNC sockets RC-400 rack The RC-400 rack corresponds to the international 19" system. The con׭nections for all modules slots are provided...

Open the catalog to page 4
VIBROCONTROL 4000 - 5

TP-419 Control panel Using the pushbuttons on the TP-419 Control Panel, the various measure-ments and setup values can be dis-played at the monitoring modules. In addition the - Alarm signals can be reset and - the trend monitoring can be adapted to changing operational requirements. MX-410 Multiplexer This module operates in conjunction with the CI-421 Measurement and Interface module as a programmable measurement point selection switch. Controlled by the programme the desired measurement channel is selected and the existing signal is processed in the CI-421 according to the predefined...

Open the catalog to page 5
VIBROCONTROL 4000 - 6

VIBROCONTROL 4000 Monitoring Modules Vibration and dynamic signals All types of vibrations, such as: - absolute case vibrations - relative shaft vibrations can be monitored with this module in the frequency range 1 Hz...10 kHz VB-430 Inputs: 2 Signal span: - max. 30 V p-p in the range ±25 V Measurement variables: 1) Vibration displacement - vibration velocity - vibration acceleration 2) Radial shaft displacement in V Signal detection: - RMS - Peak value (p) - Peak-peak value (p-p) - Calculated peak value (pc) - Maximum excursion (smax) - 1X integration selectable Measurement ranges:...

Open the catalog to page 6
VIBROCONTROL 4000 - 7

VIBROCONTROL 4000 - the Hardware Generally valid technical data for the modules Configuration: through computer Measurement processing: digital with microprocessor Connections: Plug-in terminal strips Inputs: 2 Measurement range: freely programmable Display: LCD, digital, 2-line, graphic-capable for displaying measured values and units at the monitoring modules. Status displays: with LED With self-monitoring and limit value signalling Buffered outputs: 2 per channel (Original signal) Front panel BNC sockets; Rear panel terminals Analogue outputs: 2 at the rear panel 0 ... 20 mA, 4 ... 20 mA...

Open the catalog to page 7
VIBROCONTROL 4000 - 8

tt u ) o oj o > Cltt o o n O - i i □ cd w e i e m r v n r r a n D cd i : i o i n w > 73 I 00 o o m ח o Br׹el & Kjr Vibro A/S SkoCsborgvej 307B 2850 Nܜrum Denmark Tel.: +45 77 41 25 00 Fax: +45 45 80 29 37 E-Mail: info@bkvibro.com Internet: www.bkvibro.com Brel & Kjr Vibro GmbH LeyCheckerstraf霴e 10 64293 DarmstaCt Germany Tel.: +49 (0) 6151 428 11 00 Fax: +49 (0) 6151 428 12 00 E-Mail: info@bkvibro.Ce Internet: www.bkvibro.Ce

Open the catalog to page 8

All Brüel & Kjær Vibro catalogs and technical brochures

1. SETPOINT

8 Pages

2. Software XMS

15 Pages

3. VIBROTEST 60

12 Pages

4. Compass 6000

16 Pages