General Catalog 2010
322Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

General Catalog 2010 - 1

L A B O R A T O R Y E Q U I P M E N T General Catalog Complete Product Range 800

Open the catalog to page 1
General Catalog 2010 - 2

“Welcome to BRAND!” BRAND. Your partner in the lab. In your hands, you hold the new General Catalog 800 from BRAND, which presents the entire BRAND product range in its 320 pages. It includes laboratory equipment for liquid handling together with the associated consumables, extensive offerings for life sciences applications, classical volumetric equipment in both glass and plastic, items for the clinical laboratory and general laboratory needs, as well as information about our OEM capabilities. On the following pages of the catalog you will find information on many new products and...

Open the catalog to page 2
General Catalog 2010 - 3

BRAND GMBH + CO KG Otto-Schott-Str. 25 97877 Wertheim/Main Germany P.O. Box 11 55 97861 Wertheim/Main Germany Telephone: +49 9342 808-0 Telefax: +49 9342 808-236 E-Mail: info@brand.de Internet: www.brand.de WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 80929173 Banking connections: Volksbank Main-Tauber eG Bank code: 673 900 00 · Account no.: 48305 SWIFT-BIC: GENO DE 61 WTH IBAN: DE03 6739 0000 0000 0483 05 Deutsche Bank AG Bank code: 790 700 16 · Account no.: 028076800 SWIFT-BIC: DEUT DE MM 790 IBAN: DE74 7907 0016 0028 0768 00 Commerzbank AG Bank code: 790 800 52 · Account no.: 345124000 SWIFT-BIC: DRES DE FF 790...

Open the catalog to page 3
General Catalog 2010 - 4

i i I II III IV V VI VII i i Liquid Handling Dispensing · Titrating · Pipetting Co n t e n t s Life Science Consumables Pipette Tips · Micro Tubes · PCR · Microplates · Cuvettes, etc. Volumetric Instruments Bulb Pipettes · Graduated Pipettes · Volumetric Flasks · Burettes, etc. Temperature and Density Measurement Density Bottles · Hydrometers · Thermometers, etc. Clinical Laboratory Sample Cups · Centrifuge Tubes · Micropipettes · Counting Chambers, etc. General Laboratory Supplies Beakers · Funnels · Connectors · Bottles · Detergents, etc. OEM Products Production lines · Plastic Injection...

Open the catalog to page 4
General Catalog 2010 - 5

info@brand.de i New Products at a Glance BRANDnew! Transferpette® S -8/-12 The new multichannel pipettes make an ideal complement to the successful Transferpette®S single-channel pipettes, and complete the pipette family. seripettor® pro · seripettor® seripettor® pro, the new bottle-top dispenser for a broader range of use, for example in the dispensing of concentrated HCl, essential oils or UV-sensitive reagents. Volume range for seripettor® and seripettor® pro: 0.2 - 25 ml. Liquid Handling pages 21-26 Titrette® The next generation Digital Burette. The new Titrette® bottle-top burette...

Open the catalog to page 5
General Catalog 2010 - 6

www.brand.de i New Products at a Glance BRANDplates ® microplates Over 130 new microplates, 9 different surfaces divided into three categories: untreated plates, immunoanalysis plates and cell culture plates. Life Science page 111-122 5-second-bulb pipettes, class AS New bulb pipettes with reduced waiting time – from 15 to only 5 seconds! Significantly simpler handling and maximum precision through strict statistical quality testing. Volumetric Instruments pages 130-132 5-second-graduated pipettes, class AS New graduated pipettes with reduced waiting time – only 5 seconds, while retaining...

Open the catalog to page 6
General Catalog 2010 - 7

info@brand.de i Wo r k i n g wi t h BRAND Repair and calibration service BRAND offers repair, service and calibration (including DKD calibration) for all BRAND liquid handling products. BRAND calibration service is also available for third-party products. You can obtain an order form for repair and calibration service online at www.brand.de. Sales support and product presentation BRAND can provide on-site product training, demonstrations and support in many locations. Contact our sales department for more information. Product information and application support For additional information...

Open the catalog to page 7
General Catalog 2010 - 8

www.brand.de i Our goals Ultimately our customers determine whether we have realized our product performance and quality objectives. We believe our success as the global leader for liquid handling equipment, consumables and BLAUBRAND® volumetric glassware to be evidence of our customers’ trust. BRAND has won that trust with products that have proven themselves worldwide. It is our mission to provide our customers with the latest in liquid handling and life science products, glass volumetric instruments and plastic laboratory equipment while maintaining the highest level of quality and best...

Open the catalog to page 8
General Catalog 2010 - 9

info@brand.de i Quality philosophy About us Quality is our business goal From the design and selection of optimum raw materials to quality assurance within our own company as well as external accredited laboratories, the entire process down to the final product is strictly controlled. All new products are tested by representative users in a comprehensive field testing environment. New designs are carefully evaluated, and any user suggestions for their practical improvement are adopted whenever possible. With our committed staff and the latest in production technology, we have everything we...

Open the catalog to page 9
General Catalog 2010 - 10

www.brand.de i About us Certifications DIN EN ISO 9001 BRAND's quality management system has been officially approved since 1993. The DIN EN ISO 9001 certifications earned by BRAND guarantee that the high performance standards designed into our products are consistently met in production and quality control. This certification ensures our customers and business partners that they are receiving products designed and manufactured to the highest international quality standards. DKD Calibration Laboratory to ISO/IEC 17 025 This accreditation documents, for all DKD calibrated instruments,...

Open the catalog to page 10
General Catalog 2010 - 11

info@brand.de i ® ® 10 About us Trademark Index accu-jet®, BIO-CERT®, BLAUBRAND®, BRAND®, BRANDplates ®, cellGrade™, Dispensette®, EASYCAL™, HandyStep®, hydroGrade™, immunoGrade™, inertGrade™, lipoGrade™, nano-cap™, PLASTIBRAND®, pureGrade™, QuikSip™, SafetyPrime™, seripettor®, Titrette®, Transferpette®, as well as the logo design marks depicted here, are trademarks of BRAND GMBH + CO KG, Germany. Insofar as other owners’ brands or protected terms, symbols or illustrations are used, this occurs merely for reference purposes and without any claim of right. Reproduced brands are the property...

Open the catalog to page 11

All BRAND catalogs and technical brochures

1. accu-jet® S

8 Pages

2. PLT unit

4 Pages

3. EASYCAL

2 Pages

4. Dispensette

6 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. PLT unit