Digital T/H Sensor B-TH-01
6Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Digital T/H Sensor  B-TH-01 - 1

Digital Humidity and Temperature Sensor quick start mechanical drawing step file B-TH-01 Digital Humidity and Temperature Sensor The Digital T/H Sensor B-TH-01 is dedicated to Temperature and Air Humidity Measurement for dusty environment. It comes with digital I2C output, and ESD +15kV protection.

Open the catalog to page 1
Digital T/H Sensor  B-TH-01 - 2

Agriculture & Greenhouse Environmental Monitoring Medical lab & clean room Cold chain traceability Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning

Open the catalog to page 2
Digital T/H Sensor  B-TH-01 - 3

B-TH-01 Main Features - Measuring range : 0 to 100 %RH for Humidity, Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C - Accuracy: ±2% RH for humidity , ±0.2 °C for temperature - Power Supply: 5VDC - Waterproof IP67 - Digital Output : I2C with 14-bit of resolution TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Product Reference B-TH-01-CL CL : Cable length in cm (minimum cable length 20 cm, maximum cable length 150 cm) Temperature sensor specifications Temperature Sensor technology Measurement range Accuracy Tolreance Repeatability Sensor resolution Long term drif Response time Thermistor -40°C to +85°C ±0.1 °C , for...

Open the catalog to page 3
Digital T/H Sensor  B-TH-01 - 4

Figure 1 : Tolerance of %RH over Temperature Figure 2 : Typical Accuracy Tolerance of %RH over Temperature Figure 3 : Temperature Tolerance accuracy

Open the catalog to page 4
Digital T/H Sensor  B-TH-01 - 5

B-TH-01 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Sensor Output Digital Output Wiring code I2C up to 400 kHz, 14-bit resolution . Sensirion Sensor SHT35 Green => Sensor Power Supply 2.4VDC to 5.5VDC Brown => Ground Yellow => SCL White => SDA +15kV Sensor housing Dimensions Sensor housing Pressure Resistant Operating Temperature Weight Dew formation resistant Diameter 18 mm, Length: 57 mm Waterproof (IP66) stainless steel with 30-45µm of pore size Up to 16 bar -40°C to +85°C 40g Yes Environmental and Mechanical Operating Temperature Norms -40°C to +75°C FCC & CE compliant ROHS - Directive 2002/95/EC Power...

Open the catalog to page 5

All BeanAir GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. 2.4GHz Hi-Inc

10 Pages

2. 2.4GHz ONE-T

10 Pages

3. 2.4GHz AN-V

11 Pages