Infrared Camera BALTECH TR-01700 and BALTECH TR-01800
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Infrared Camera BALTECH TR-01700 and BALTECH TR-01800 - 1

THERMAL IMAGING CAMERAS BALTECH TR-01700 and BALTECH TR-01800 BALTECH TR-01700 and BALTECH TR-01800 are with cuttingedge thermal imaging technology, provide high performance with 5MP visual camera, interchangeable lens, large 5” foldable and rotatable LCD, manual & auto focus. Thermal imaging cameras BALTECH TR-01700 and BALTECH TR01800 are with ergonomic design, super image quality, multiple measurements, providing powerful assistance for thermographers to have the most efficient instrument for maintenance inspections. BALTECH TR-01700 and BALTECH TR-01800 have a wide range o temperature measurement up to +1200 C. The detector with the resolution 640×480 allows to satisfy variety of thermograph applications and also energy audit. High resolution and the function P-I-P allow performing proper thermography and detecting all possible defects by any users. Wide temperature measurement range -40…+1200 C High resolution of thermogramms 640x480 High accuracy temperature measurement Scalable P-I-P and Thermal fusion Auto/Motor focus for one-hand operation High-capacity image storage (up to 5600 IR images) Bright LED light, Laser pointer Real-time thermal video transfer to PC via USB, and remote transfer via MSN and Skype Built-in digital camera Folding and 270 rotatable display New generation BALTECH Expert analysis software BALTECH GmbH Kronsforder Allee 45 23560 Lübeck Germany +49 (0) 451-370-87-700 info@baltech.biz www.baltech.

Open the catalog to page 1
Infrared Camera BALTECH TR-01700 and BALTECH TR-01800 - 2

Technical Specifications Thermal Imaging Cameras Detector Data Detector type Pixel pitch Spectral range FOV/Min focus distance Digital Zoom Visual camera Image mode Thermal image, visual imgae, P-I-P, thermal fusion, W-I-W Thermal image, visual imgae, P-I-P, thermal fusion, W-I-W 0.6” color OLED, with magnification 0.6” color OLED, with magnification Temperature range Temperature accuracy Measurement correction 3 adjustable boxes with max./min./avg temperature value 3 adjustable boxes with max./min./avg temperature value Line profile Isotherms analysis Capture high/low...

Open the catalog to page 2

All BALTECH GmbH catalogs and technical brochures