One and Two Stage Regenerative Turbine Series 100
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

One and Two Stage Regenerative Turbine Series 100 - 1

AURORA 110A Series "APCO" ® ONE AND TWO STAGE TURBINE PUMPS WWW.AURORAPUMP.COM

Open the catalog to page 1
One and Two Stage Regenerative Turbine Series 100 - 2

ONE AND TWO STAGE TURBINE PUMPS AURORA 110A Series "APCO" ® One and Two Stage Turbine Pumps Capacities to 150 G.P.M. Heads to 700 Feet Temperatures to 275°F Reliable Pumping Service. Apco regenerative turbine pumps arefield-proven throughout the world. Apco pumps are ideal for handling (1) high head/low flow requirements, (2) liquids entrained with gases and vapors (up to 20%), and (3) constant flows. You are assured of reliable pumping service because every Apco is tested to ensure consistent performance. Apco pumps are designed for those special applications where high head and low flow...

Open the catalog to page 2
One and Two Stage Regenerative Turbine Series 100 - 3

ONE AND TWO STAGE TURBINE PUMPS Features, Applications, and Benefits Standard Features • Bronze fitted construction • Boiler Feed • Hydraulically balanced • Condensate Return • Years of Field-proven Service bronze impeller • Cooling Systems • Reduce Energy Consumption • Right- or left-hand rotation • High Pressure Spray • Trouble-free Operation • Regreaseable ball bearings • Booster Systems • High Performance • Short bearing span • Jockey Pumps • Save Space • Mechanical seals or graphite impregnated • Chlorine Injection acrylic packing • Chemical Feed Systems • Complete Technical Support •...

Open the catalog to page 3
One and Two Stage Regenerative Turbine Series 100 - 4

Pump Features A. Top Vertical Discharge D. Regreasable Ball Bearings H. Packing Cover E. Short Bearing Span I. Water SLmger B. External Water Seal . Pnnnprtion F' Seal Cover J- Large Stainless Steel Snatt for minimum deflections and corrosion resistance c Merhaniral Seals G- Double Suction Impeller c. necnanicai bears (bronze) minimizesaxia[thrust K pac^|flg

Open the catalog to page 4
One and Two Stage Regenerative Turbine Series 100 - 5

I-DISCHARGE I-DISCHARGE I-DISCHARGE C C NPT NPT SUCTION SUCTION NPT SUCTION B ONE AND TWO STAGE TURBINE PUMPS B NPT NPT NPT I-DISCHARGE I-DISCHARGE I-DISCHARGE C I-DISCHARGE S-SUCTION S-SUCTION I-DISCHARGE I-DISCHARGE 125#S-SUCTION 125# I-DISCHARGE 125# FLANGE FLANGE125# FLANGE FLANGE I-DISCHARGE 125# FLANGE 125# FLANGE 250# FLANGE I-DISCHARGE 250# FLANGE C C 250# FLANGE C C C A35, A4, B4, C4, D4, E4 4RA F4, G4, H4, I4, I4A S-SUCTION S-SUCTION I-DISCHARGE I-DISCHARGE Discharge 1¼ Suction 125# 1¼ S-SUCTION 125# FLANGE FLANGE125# FLANGE FLANGE 125# Unit C C125# FLANGE Weight C A B C D...

Open the catalog to page 5
One and Two Stage Regenerative Turbine Series 100 - 6

ONE AND TWO STAGE TURBINE PUMPS Design Details 110-Series Pump Model A35–I4A Area Dimensions Packing Rings Per Stuffing Box Box Packing Size (Square) Outside Shaft Diameter of Shaft Inboard Radial Ball Bearings Outboard Thrust

Open the catalog to page 6
One and Two Stage Regenerative Turbine Series 100 - 7

ONE AND TWO STAGE TURBINE PUMPS Engineering Specifications The contractor shall furnish (and install as shown on the plans) an Apco regenerative turbine type pump model _____ size _____ (Bronze Fitted) (Bronze Ring) (All Iron) (All Bronze). Each pump shall have a capacity of _____ GPM when operating at a total head of _____ feet at the specified temperature, viscosity, specific gravity, and NPSH. The speed of the pump shall not exceed 1750 RPM. (Models A35, A4, B4, C4 and D4 can also be operated at 3500 RPM.) The pump is to be furnished with (mechanical seals) (packing). The pump shall be...

Open the catalog to page 7
One and Two Stage Regenerative Turbine Series 100 - 8

Monel ® is a registered trademark of Special Metals Corporation. Aurora ® is a registered trademark of Pentair Ltd. Because we are continuously improving our products and services, Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice. A-02-1004 01/14/13 © 2013 Pentair Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 800 AIRPORT ROAD, NORTH AURORA, ILLINOIS 60542 WWW.AURORAPUMP.COM

Open the catalog to page 8

All Aurora Pump catalogs and technical brochures

1. Model 326A

4 Pages

2. Model 150

2 Pages

3. Model 80

2 Pages

4. Model 20

2 Pages

5. Model 400

2 Pages