DDR4 2666
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

DDR4 2666 - 1

66 modules8th-generation Intel® Core™ Rev Up Your Enterprise Blaze through massive memory workloads while generating big power savings with ATP DDR4-2666 modules built for the latest Intel® Xeon® Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Scalable processors and 8th-generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors. Designed to meet growing and evolving enterprise demands, ATP DDR4 solutions can expand operational capabilities, cut down TCO, and ensure that your organizations are ready for the future. High-performance computing (HPC) applications such as telecommunication infrastructure, networking storage systems, NAS (Network Attached Storage), micro/cloud servers, and embedded systems like industrial PCs will greatly benefit from: ■ Accelerated Performance Enterprise-level density meets large-scale, memory-intensive workloads. The fast 2666 MT/s data rate delivers speedy performance for greater productivity. ■ Immense Power Savings A mere 1.2V power consumption keeps systems cool and energy costs at a minimum, translating to better efficiency and big savings. ■ Future-Ready Scalability The 8 Gbit IC design enables cost-effective expansion of memory footprints to keep pace with future requirements. ATP TAIWAN(HQ) ATP USA ATP EUROPE All brands and products are the property and trademarks of their respective owners. D426 1017

Open the catalog to page 1

All ATP Electronics catalogs and technical brochures

1. XE

3 Pages

2. CFast Card

2 Pages

3. Velocity M V

3 Pages

4. Velocity XE

3 Pages

5. eUSB SSD

2 Pages