video corpo cad

PowerMonitor™ 1000
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

PowerMonitor™ 1000 - 1

Benefits & Features Benefits • Track demand and consumption over time • Multiple price points for cost-effective monitoring • Easily integrated into existing information networks • Integration with FactoryTalk®EnergyMetrix® and FactoryTalk View® • View data and configure through integrated web page Features • Available EtherNet/IP™, Serial DF1, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP communications ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ m—i—i—i—i—r—n— Energy management and understanding energy costs are a major focus today in the industrial market. The Allen-Bradley® Bulletin 1408 PowerMonitor 1000 is a cost-effective energy monitor that is ideal for your applications where load profiling, cost allocation, or energy optimization is required. It also provides seamless integration to optimize your existing energy monitoring systems where sub-metering is required. The PowerMonitor 1000 is available in three models with features and a price point to meet your application. The basic model (BC3) features entry level data collection like consumption and power. The mid-range model (TS3) collects voltage and current as well as the basic model data set. The EM3 model gathers all data for consumption, demand, power factor reporting. • Integrated LCD display • Panel or DIN rail mounting • UL, cUL, CE certifications • Wiring diagnostics • Time of Use (On-Peak, Off-Peak) • Logs - Energy, Min/Max, Status, and Load • Revenue Meter Accuracy • Two Status Inputs • Configurable KYZ Output • Compact Size • Power Factor • Alarms LISTEN. THINK. solve: The PowerMonitor 1000 integrates into your existing energy monitoring systems, featuring FactoryTalk View or FactoryTalk®EnergyMetrix to further enhance the view into energy costs. Your existing Allen-Bradley PLCs (PLC-5®, SLC™, ControlLogix® Compact/Control family) can also easily communicate to the PowerMonitor 1000 to allow energy data to be used in control systems. Rockwell 0 Allen-Bradley • Rockwell Software

Open the catalog to page 1
PowerMonitor™ 1000 - 2

Input and Output Ratings General Specifications Catalog Number Allen-Bradley, ControlLogix, MicroLogix, CompactLogix, PowerMonitor 1000, FactoryTalk®EnergyMetrix, FactoryTalkView and SLC are trademarks of Rockwell Automation, Inc. EtherNet/IP is a trademark of the Open DeviceNet Vendor Association. Trademarks not belonging to Rockwell Automation are the properties of their respective companies. Power, Control and Information Solutions Headquarters Americas: Rockwell Automation, 1201 South Second Street, Milwaukee, WI53204-2496 USA, Tel: (1) 414.382.2000, Fax: (1) 414.382.4444 Europe/Middle...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Allen-Bradley catalogs and technical brochures

1. Micro870

4 Pages

2. IntelliCENTER

12 Pages

3. 1492-br018

8 Pages

4. Power

166 Pages

5. Logic

146 Pages