mini PLC PR102-24.2.2
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

mini PLC PR102-24.2.2 - 1

Mini-PLC 40 I/O PROGRAMMABLE RELAYS PR102 is a Mini-PLC designed to implement basic control systems for various applications such as lighting control, pumping control, ventilation and heating control, and others. The key advantages of PR102 are its extensive functionality and high density of I/O points. Occupying only 126 mm of a DIN-rail length in a control cabinet, this Mini-PLC offers a total of 40 built-in digital and analog inputs and outputs, and two RS485 ports for communication with ModbusRTU/ASCII-enabled devices. Furthermore, the builtin I/Os may be directly expanded with up to two extension modules of the PRM series. An application program is written in function block format in the akYtec ALP programming software available free of charge. The control algorithm is uploaded to the device memory via a micro-USBcable connection. Functions and features: • A total of 40 I/Os • 8 analog inputs, each capable of connecting: • RTD sensors (Pt500/1000, Ni500/1000, etc.) • NTC/PTC sensors • 4-20 mA / 0-10 V signals • Digital signals • 2 analog outputs configurable for 4-20 mA or 0-10 V • 2 RS485 interfaces • PRM-expandable: up to 32 additional I/O points over an internal bus with no loss in performance • Software-based features include: retain variables, day timer, week timer, PID control, etc. Enclosure design features • Thanks to its MCB-like form, the device enclosure fits perfectly fit into almost any consumer unit not to mention control cabinets • Removable terminal blocks • Convenient battery replacement Built-in real-time clock Ambient temperature We will be glad to assist you!

Open the catalog to page 1
mini PLC PR102-24.2.2 - 2

Power supply Power consumption, max. Real Time Clock Real Time Clock accuracy Extension modules Programming Programming environment Programming language Programming interface PROGRAMMABLE RELAYS Communication Interface Protocols 2x RS485 Modbus RTU / ASCII (Master / Slave) Baud rate Digital inputs Quantity Type Logical states Galvanic isolation Universal inputs Quantity Analog / Digital none Galvanic isolation Analog input ADC resolution Digital outputs Quantity Galvanic isolation Switching capacity Minimum load current Analog outputs Quantity Analog outputs Permissible load Galvanic...

Open the catalog to page 2

All AkYtec GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs