video corpo

Model 6522
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Model 6522 - 1

Insulation Resistance Testers Including Multimeter Functions Easy To Use ● Selectable test voltages from 10 to 1000V (model dependent) ● Insulation resistance measurement up to 200GΩ (model dependent) ● Automatic discharge at the completion of the test ● Manual, Lock & Timer test modes ● PI / DAR Ratio calculations (model dependent) ● Active voltmeter detects live voltage prior to starting a test ● Automatic test inhibition if live voltage above 25 volts detected ● 200mA / 20mA continuity measurement with active protection without fuses ● Measures V (AC & DC), Hz, Ω, kΩ, capacitance and cable length (model dependent) ● ∆REL mode for comparative measurements displayed as a value or % ● Test lead compensation eliminates lead resistance from continuity measurements ● Data storage of test results (model dependent) ● Computer report generation of test results (model dependent) Our products are backed by over 100 years of experience in test and measurement equipment, and encompass the latest international standards for quality and safety. Technical Hotli

Open the catalog to page 1
Model 6522 - 2

Models 652216524 MODELS 6522, 6524 and 6526 Ideal for testing cables, small motors, pumps, transformers and industrial equipment [cgAEMC i n nGflnF^ 4 H HMQVSg J.IJ.IJ kftmA AREL& .,)) ©0Q ▼ FEATURES ■ Simple to use, handheld, compact and lightweight ■ General purpose multimeter functions including voltage, frequency, resistance, continuity and capacitance (model dependent) ■ Spot test and timed insulation resistance measurement ■ PI and DAR ratios calculated to determine the quality of the insulation independent of ambient temperature (model dependent) ■ AREL function enables measurement...

Open the catalog to page 2
Model 6522 - 3

TELECOM & aBi DARPI T1 MEGOHMMETERS MODEL 6532 _ Ideal for insulation measurements on communication cables, Ethernet cables and other low voltage DC wiring T FEATURES ■ Simple to use, handheld, compact and lightweight ■ 50 or 100V insulation test voltage selection ■ Insulation resistance measurement up to 20GQ ■ Measures resistance, capacitance, leakage current, AC voltage and frequency ■ AREL functionenables measurement of the difference between a reference value and new measured value ■ Measure and display cable length up to 328,084 ft (100km) ■ FREE DataView® software for configuring...

Open the catalog to page 3
Model 6522 - 4

NSModel 6536 MODEL 6536 Ideal for special applications in the aerospace and defense sectors and for ESD testing where specific test voltages are required ▼ FEATURES ■ Simple to use, handheld, compact and lightweight ■ Variable test voltage selection from 10 to 100V in 1V increments ■ Insulation resistance measurement from 2kQ to 20GQ ■ Covers the specific requirements which require a low test voltage and strict adherence to testing procedures ■ AREL function enables measurement of the difference between a reference value and new measured value ■ Test lead compensation eliminates lead...

Open the catalog to page 4
Model 6522 - 5

20 DARPI T1 MEGOHMMETERS SPECIFICATIONS

Open the catalog to page 5
Model 6522 - 6

FRONT/TOP PANEL & FUNCTIONAL 'I T1T2 ©[SPLAYS 2ode Dependent + Input ▼ FUNCTIONAL DISPLAY FRONT PANEL ▼ 10|M20 50 mu . Navigation Buttons: • Display instrument information • Turn buzzer on or off • Turn power save on or off • Program test time • Select displayed parameters • Program alarm set points ALARM 5 I J, J J kOnF/km I _sO O O O 0.0.0.0 “ a IA hold ^arel£j ..I) ogo _s.0 O O O May's 'U.U.U.Q Sa Secondary Function: • Hold • Data storage Alarm activation / Deactivation rrprf A 1 _► I © I * HOLD MEM SET-UP -»04-cm arel -Access to instrument information & setup /...

Open the catalog to page 6
Model 6522 - 7

DATAVIEW SOFTWARE GΩVHz% MΩmAµA kΩnF/km Data Analysis & Reporting Software DataView® Software automatically recognizes the instrument when it is connected to the PC and opens the corresponding control panel. The tree structure menu offers users direct access to the data recorded in the instrument and its configuration. Other Functions Available: ▪ Start and stop tests for your PC ▪ Real-time display of active tests ▪ DAR and PI ratio programming and display ▪ Graphical plot of the tests ▪ Generate reports from test results Status screen allows you to assign a unique name for the instrument...

Open the catalog to page 7
Model 6522 - 8

▼ ELECTRO STATIC DISCHARGE (ESD) FLOOR TEST KIT The Model 6536 is also available as a floor kit. The kit contains the meter, two 5 pound (2.3 kg) floor weights, also referred to as NFPA probes, that are in compliance with EOS/ ESD 11.11 specifications. Each floor weight is coated with insulative paint and a conductive rubber base. The instrument, floor weights and test leads are packaged in a rugged field case. The kit provides all the necessary elements for compliance with the ANSI/ESD S20-20-2007 standard fortesting ESD flooring. The system is ideal for testing both point to ground and...

Open the catalog to page 8

All AEMC Instruments catalogs and technical brochures

1. Cable Testers

12 Pages

Archived catalogs