A.I.-Catalog_2013
120Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

A.I.-Catalog_2013 - 2

Profile 《Company Background, Business Philosophy》 Advance Instrument Inc (AI), established in 1997, is a technology base company to research, design and manufacture measuring instrumentation. Driven by her business philosophy of integrity and responsibility in servicing customers in all categories, the early stage of company had focused on the technological development and manufacture of the stress/strain measuring instruments. Later, with the professional capability, AI had developed a series of mechanical measurement instruments, devices and test equipments. 《Professional Capability》 AI...

Open the catalog to page 2
A.I.-Catalog_2013 - 3

《Customers in Taiwan》 Through these years, AI has served many customers in the domestic market. About 75 % of the customers in Taiwan are the universities / graduate schools or research institutes. Some customers’ names are listed as below: ● Most of the Mechanical Engineering Dept., Civil Engineering Dept., Material Science Dept. / Graduate schools in Taiwanese universities. ● Some Graduate Institutes of Clinical Dentistry School or Dentistry Dept. in the University. research centers in the government institutes like Academia Sinica, Institute of Nuclear Energy Research (INER), Metal...

Open the catalog to page 3
A.I.-Catalog_2013 - 4

Profile 《公司背景、經營理念》 多如有限公司成立於 1997 年是一家以技術為本位的量測儀器研發、設計、製造公 司。本著誠信、責任的經營理念服務各領域客群。發展初期致力於應力應變量測儀器的技 術研發與製造爾後以專業的能力發展出一系列力學量測相關儀器、裝置與測試設備。 《專業能量》 本公司目前有一系列完整的應力應變量測分析儀器、自動車動力量測設備與自動化量 測軟體、高性能萬能材料機、物理材料分析儀器。系統量測設備方面包含各式力學、物理 及惡劣環境高溫高壓腐蝕測試系統並以接受特殊功能的客製化量測控制儀器設備與 系統著稱。 《競爭優勢》 發展至今多如公司是全球前十位具研發暨製造專業應變規計儀器能力的廠商 之ㄧ並在全球多個區域設有經銷代理商。在量測技術與應用上更是領先國內代理同業 甚遠。並以豐厚的系統整合能力積極努力配合客戶需求而開發出多項客製化系統產品。 例如 : 多方向人體牽拉系統、四輪電動代步車把手與前輪側偏系統、超超臨界蒸氣材料試 驗設備 (2020 年下世代環保火力電廠工作條件 760℃、400Bar)、高溫合金儲氫試驗設備、 大試片 TGA 熱重分析儀、DHT 熱膨脹儀、TMA 熱機械性能分析儀、SOFC 高溫陶瓷膠 測漏、SOFC 自動化疊片組裝系統、核電工程鈾燃料束啜吸檢查控制記錄系統、核反應爐...

Open the catalog to page 4
A.I.-Catalog_2013 - 5

Index Advance Instrument Inc. 1-1 Strain Gage Instrument Strain Gage Indicator Strain Recorder Signal Conditioning Amplifier 7000 Series, Dynamic Strain Amplifier 9000 Series, Dynamic Strain Amplifier Special Purpose Instrument 1-3 Two Quradrature Encorder to Analog Converter 1-4 Linear Speed Meter Dynamometer System

Open the catalog to page 5
A.I.-Catalog_2013 - 6

Advance Instrument Inc. Index 2-3 For Material Industry or Mechanical Test 3. Integrated Measuring System 3-2 Nuclear Energy Industry _ 3-3 Special Purpose or Application

Open the catalog to page 6
A.I.-Catalog_2013 - 7

Standard Instrumentation

Open the catalog to page 7
A.I.-Catalog_2013 - 8

DT2000, Battery Operated Strain Gage Indicator Strain Gage Indicator ● DT2000 is a portable, rechargeable battery operated strain gage indicator. It offers excellent stable performance in the strain measurement. ● It can process not only static and dynamic measurements, but also the stress analysis and strain gauging based on transducers. ● DT2000 is actually a strain indicator with built-in signal conditioning amplifier. ● Battery operation ● Portable Enclosure Applications: ● Dynamic Material Test ● Strain Indicator ● Stress Indicator ● Material Elasticity Indicator ● Load Cell Indicator...

Open the catalog to page 8
A.I.-Catalog_2013 - 9

DT2000, Battery Operated Strain Gage Indicator ● Measurable Range ▪ ±19999με, 10 ≥ G. F. > 0.4, Multiplier ×1 ▪ ±199990με, 10 ≥ G. F. > 0.4, Multiplier ×10 ● Transducer Range ▪ 2.0 ~ 50 mV/V for full-scale indication ( ± 1.9.9.9.9 counts ), Multiplier ×1 ▪ 20 ~ 500 mV/V for full-scale indication ( ± 1.9.9.9.9 counts ), Multiplier ×10 Strain Gage Indicator ● Filter ▪ Four-pole base low-pass filter ▪ Selectable: 50 / 500 / 5 kHz ± 0.2dB ● Display ▪ Liquid crystal display: ± 1.9.9.9.9 counts ● Analog Output ▪ Linear output: ± 5.0V, Max ▪ Adjustable from 100μV/counts ~ 1mV/counts ▪ Output load:...

Open the catalog to page 9
A.I.-Catalog_2013 - 10

SR1, Portable Strain Gage Indicator SR1 Strain Gaye Indicator • Direct reading LCD display • ±0.3 micro-strain resolution at Gage Factor = 2 • Quarter, half and full bridge circuits • Built-in bridge completion • Automatic zero-balancing and calibration • Highly reliable gold plate binding post terminal • Friendly intuitive, menu-driven operations • Keypad operable • Rugged, portable and lightweight • Line-voltage power • Material Test • Strain Indicator • Stress Indicator • Material Elasticity Indicator • Load Cell Indicator • Force Indicator • Torque Indicator • Pressure Indicator •...

Open the catalog to page 10
A.I.-Catalog_2013 - 11

SR1, Strain Gage Indicator ● Display Full dot-matrix structure with 2 Row × 8 Chars dots FSTN positive, gray translucence LCD with backlight. Display update is twice/second ● Data Conversion 24 Bits High-resolution sigma-delta converter. 60 Hz and 50 Hz noise rejection. ● Measurable Range ± 31,000με ( ± 0.3με resolution ) at Gage Factor = 2.000 ● Accuracy ±0.1% of reading ±3 counts. ( Normal mode operation at Gage Factor = 2.000 ) ● Gage Factor Settings Range 0.500 to 10.000 ● mV/V Settings Range 0.500 to 10.000 ● Balance Single key operation to initiate automatic software balance ● Bridge...

Open the catalog to page 11
A.I.-Catalog_2013 - 12

SR12, Twelve Channel Strain Gage Indicator Strain Gage Indicator ● 12 input channels ● Direct reading LCD display ● ± 1 micro-strain resolution at Gage Factor equal to 2 ● Quarter, half and full bridge circuits ● Built-in bridge completion ● 120Ω, 350Ω dummy gages ● Automatic zero-balancing and calibration ● Highly reliable gold plate binding post terminal ● Friendly intuitive, menu-driven operations ● EIA-RS-232C datum link ● Keypad operable ● Rugged, portable and lightweight ● Line-voltage power Applications: ● Material Test ● Strain Indicator ● Stress Indicator ● Material elasticity...

Open the catalog to page 12
A.I.-Catalog_2013 - 13

SR12, Twelve Channel Strain Gage Indicator ● Inputs ▪ 12 Channels ▪ Highly reliable gold plated binding post terminal accept independent bridge inputs. ▪ Accommodates 10-36 AWG ( 3.0 to 0.127 mm dia. ) wire. ● Bridge Configurations ▪ Quarter-, half-, and full-bridge circuits ▪ Internal bridge completion provided for 120 Ω and 350 Ω on quarter-bridges, 60 Ω to 2 kΩ halfor full-bridge ● Display Full dot-matrix structure with 4 Row × 40 Chars dots FSTN positive, gray translucence LCD with backlight. ● Data Conversion 24 Bits High-resolution sigma-delta converter. 60 Hz and 50 Hz noise...

Open the catalog to page 13

All Advance Instrument Inc. catalogs and technical brochures