MPCIE-IDIO-8 MPCIE-IDO-8 AND MPCIE-IDIO-4
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

MPCIE-IDIO-8 MPCIE-IDO-8 AND MPCIE-IDIO-4 - 1

Isolated Digital Input & FET Output PCI Express Mini Card Data Sheet F EATURES         PCI EXPRESS MINI CARD (MPCIE) TYPE F1, WITH LATCHING I/O CONNECTORS CHANGE-OF-STATE (COS) DETECTION IRQ GENERATION 9” CABLE (228MM), STANDARD PANEL-MOUNTABLE DB-37F ISOLATION MODULE 8 OR 4 OPTICALLY-ISOLATED NON-POLARIZED INPUTS UP TO 31VDC/AC 8 OR 4 FULLY PROTECTED HIGH-SIDE FET OUTPUTS SWITCH FROM 5 TO 34VDC AT UP TO 2A 8 LVTTL I/O LINES PROGRAMMABLE AS INPUTS OR OUTPUTS IN GROUPS OF 4 LINES AVAILABLE INDUSTRIAL TEMP (-40°C TO +85°C), ROHS STANDARD F UNCTIONAL D ESCRIPTION The mPCIe-IDIO-8 consists of a type F1 PCI Express Mini Card (mPCIe) interface board that connects to a Mobile-ITX-sized, DB-37F Isolation Module via an included 9” cable. That module is designed to be easily panel-mounted in any application environment. It uses the high speed PCI Express bus to transfer digital data to and from the card. The digital I/O is compatible with 8255 PPI chips making it easy to program. This allows for simple and trouble-free migration from other ACCES PCI and PCI Express digital I/O cards, but also provides for advanced features enabled by the onboard FPGA logic. The mPCIe-IDIO cards are well suited to complex environments, mitigating otherwise challenging ground-loops, high-common-mode, and transient voltage spikes common in electrically-noisy industrial or factory locations. The broad voltage compatibility and high current outputs allows use in a wide range of applications. The non-polarized inputs support both AC and DC, and configuration jumpers allow 4.7ms input filters to be enabled per-channel, as desired – required for AC use. The Isolated Inputs support voltages from 3 to 31 VDC/VAC RMS [40Hz to 10000Hz], as well as standard 12/24 AC control transformer signals. The outputs are fully protected High-Side Power MOSFETs capable of switching from 5 to 34VDC at up to 2A continuous-current load with 10A max current allowed (VBB0 = 5A, VBB1 = 5A). S PECIAL O RDER Please contact ACCES with your precise requirement. Examples of special orders would be conformal coating, custom software or product labelling, and more. We will work with you to provide exactly what is required. A CCESSORIES Available accessories include: ADAP37M, STB-37 37-pin Screw Terminal Accessory mPCIe-HDW-KIT2 Mounting hardware for 2mm mPCIe-HDW-KIT2.5 Mounting hardware for 2.5mm S OFTWARE The card is supported for use in most operating systems and includes a free DOS, Linux , and Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10 compatible software package. This package contains sample programs and source code in Visual Basic, Delphi, and Visual C++ for Windows. Also provided is a graphical setup program in Windows. Linux support includes installation files and basic samples for programming from user level via an open source kernel driver. Third party support includes a Windows standard DLL interface usable from the most popular application programs, and includes LabVIEW 8.5+ VIs. Embedded OS support includes Windows XPe, WES7, WES8, etc. Full register-level documentation of all features ensures easy compatibility in any application environment.

Open the catalog to page 1
MPCIE-IDIO-8 MPCIE-IDO-8 AND MPCIE-IDIO-4 - 2

I/O PRODUCTS, INC. Isolated Digital Input & FET Output PCI Express Mini Card Data Sheet PC Interface PCI Express Mini Card Type F1 "Full Length" Note: Device's connector violates component height restrictions Type Non-polarized, optically isolated from each other and from the computer (CMOS compatible) Voltage 3 to 31 DC or AC RMS (40 to 10000Hz) Isolation 500V channel-to-ground and channel-to-channel Resistance 1.8KQ in series with opto-coupler Filter Response Rise-time 4.7 ms mPCIe board characteristics! Width 30.00mm (1.181") I/O connector On-card Molex 501190-4017 40-pin latching...

Open the catalog to page 2

All ACCES I/O Products catalogs and technical brochures

1. USBP-II8IDO4A

17 Pages

2. USB-AI16-2A

7 Pages

3. 104-IDIO-16

2 Pages

4. 104-IIRO-16

2 Pages

5. P104-DIO-96

2 Pages