NEWS 2016
16Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

NEWS 2016 - 1

PNEUMATIC AUTOMOTIVE MODULAR AUTOMATION TOOLING

Open the catalog to page 1
NEWS 2016 - 4

Industrial Automation P22 22 mm COMPACT HIGH FLOW RATE 1700 Nl/min (UNIVER traditional spool technology) nology) COMPACT SIZE: 22 mm Highest reduction of overall dimensions EASY INSTALLATION All pneumatic connections on the same side e COMPLETE SOLUTION Body for sub-base mounting 5/2 - 5/3 - 3/2+3/2 PNEUMATIC AUTOMATION

Open the catalog to page 4
NEWS 2016 - 5

LGPS Pneumatic Grippers STEPLESS ADJUSTABLE OPENING ANGLE From 0° to 160° LIGHTWEIGHT TOGGLE JOINT MECHANISM Irreversible movement- without air supply INTEGRATED COMPENSATION TWO-SIDED SENSOR MOUNTING POSITION Left and right side 360° ORBITAL ORIENTATION Unlimited orbital mounting adjustment INTEGRATED SHOCK ABSORBER CUSHONING SYSTEM

Open the catalog to page 5
NEWS 2016 - 6

Industrial Automation LAEPower Clamps Electric Po ADJUSTABLE OPENING ANGLE same overall dimensions as pneumatic power clamps 130° UNIVER ORIGINAL CONTROL UNIT

Open the catalog to page 6
NEWS 2016 - 7

Industrial Automation TC-EControl System for Electric Units Modular SERIAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEM ELECTRIC UNIT DRIVER control module for 2 units Max 8 electric units POWER UNIT EFFICIENT power management FLEXIBLE compatible with I/O modules and valve Manifolds

Open the catalog to page 7
NEWS 2016 - 8

Industrial Automation ALL SIZES AVAILABLE: 32 - 40 - 50 - 63 - 80 mm TOGGLE JOINT MECHANISM AND SPRING PACK SYSTEM: same internal system as standard UNIVER clamps HIGH AIR SAVING IN EACH SIZE STANDARD AND NAAMS VERSIONS STEPLESS ADJUSTABLE OPENING ANGLE REDUCED OVERALL DIMENSIONS REAR FRONT AND SIDE MOUNTING SURFACE

Open the catalog to page 8
NEWS 2016 - 9

SIZE STANDARD CLAMP* BLUE CLAMP* SAVING%

Open the catalog to page 9
NEWS 2016 - 10

Industrial Automation UNIVERSAL Power Pivot ADJUSTABLE OPENING ANGLE ADJUSTABLE OPENING ANGLE: 0°÷120° STOCK REDUCTION AVAILABLE WITH OR WITHOUT BRAKE AVAILABLE FOR ALL SIZES EASY SET UP

Open the catalog to page 10
NEWS 2016 - 11

Industrial Automation UBK system for open position Self-holding SELF-ADJUSTING ADJUSTABLE HOLDING FORCE RCE suitable for any opening angle to hold different applied loads DOUBLE MOUNTING STOCK REDUCTION mountable either on the right or the left side one single system for different clamp settings NAAMS STANDARD AVAILABLE

Open the catalog to page 11
NEWS 2016 - 12

Industrial Automation DF-S/DF-C NEW Compact Sensor F FULL METALLIC BODY 2 VERSIONS: DF-S M12 adjustable swivel connector (each 10°) D DF-C M12 fixed connector (to minimize overall dimensions) D R REDUCED OVERALL DIMENSIONS I INTERCHANGEABLE WITH CURRENT DF-U VERSION

Open the catalog to page 12
NEWS 2016 - 13

Industrial Automation POWER CLAMPS MARKING UNIT SINGLE SENSOR POWER PIVOTS RANGE PIN UNITS WITH TWO RODS GRIPPER UNITS PIN UNITS WITH SINGLE ROD 1 SENSOR=STOCK REDUCTION www.univer-group.com

Open the catalog to page 13
NEWS 2016 - 14

Industrial Automation GR8Tooling System Modular HIGH PRECISION High level of positional repeatability; y; low deflection MODULAR COMPONENTS Considerable reduction of mounting components g QUICK INSTALLATION AND SET UP T P No welding or doweling required, easily replaceable components FULLY ADJUSTABLE Unlimited orientation in space and free configuration guratio ion Ø 30 - 45 - 70 mm booms Locking ring Ball Ball mounting a Maximum stiffness and minimun weight Precise and efficient system to guarantee guarantee a high level of positional accuracy accuracy a Unlimited swivel rotation MODULAR...

Open the catalog to page 14
NEWS 2016 - 15

Industrial Automation GR8 a applications and details of the components C COMPLETE S SOLUTION W WITH UNIVE COMPONENTS UNIVER Unlimited and complex configurations Weight-optimized standard components and brackets Quick installation and adjustment MODULAR TOOLING SYSTEM

Open the catalog to page 15
NEWS 2016 - 16

Industrial Automation Branch Offices I - 20128 Milano Via Empedocle, 20 universervice@universervice.it I - 24060 Castelli Calepio Bergamo Via C. Curotti, 31/33 castellicalepio@universervice.it I - 40069 Zola Predosa Bologna Via Balzani, 5 bologna@universervice.it I - 22040 Monguzzo Como Via Valassina, 18 monguzzo@universervice.it I - 10071 Borgaro Torinese Torino Via Veneto, 18 torino@universervice.it I - 30030 Vigonovo Venezia Via Prima strada 16/A - Loc. Galta vigonovo@universervice.it UNIVER do Brasil S/A BRAZIL - 13474-764 - Americana Sao Paulo Rua do Polyester, 29 Distrito Industrial...

Open the catalog to page 16

All UNIVER Group catalogs and technical brochures

1. JLE

5 Pages

2. HZRS

2 Pages

3. HZ9N

1 Pages

4. HE/HF tubes

1 Pages

5. PRODUCT RANGE

44 Pages