Rigid and intermediate Metal Conduit Fittings
For threadless rigid conduit and intermediate metal conduit. insulating Bushing
• When assembled to the end of a threadless conduit, provides a well-rounded insulating surface over which conductors may be pulled or on which conductors may bear while in service
• Designed to be popped onto, and bush, conduit end
• Fast, easy installation without screws
• High-impact thermoplastic constructio
High-impact thermoplastic listed for 105° C (221° F) application
Flammability Classification 94 V-1
As molded Range
Y" through 4" conduit
UL (UL File No. E-13938) CSA (LR-2884, LR-4484)
UL 514B NFPA 70
1. Cut conduit end squarely. Remove sharp edges and burrs
on inside and outside diameters
by reaming or filing.
2. Slip the pop-on bushing over the end of the conduit.
3. Using the flat surface of any standard utility tool such as an electrician's pliers (or a hammer with a block of wood for the larger sizes), strike the bushing on its top surface using a series of light blows until the end of the conduit rests against the bushing throat and conduit stop.
IMC. sizes 2" thru 4" UL Rated flame retardant 94V-1 UL File No. E-13938 CSA File No. 2884
Tel: 901.252.8000 800.816.7809 Fax: 901.252.1354
Tel: 450.347.5318 Fax: 450.347.1976