video corpo

SIMATIC ET 200
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

SIMATIC ET 200 - 2

Overview of the SIMATIC ET 200 range Rugged and powerful with degree of protection IP65/67 With the SIMATIC ET 200, the widest range of I/O systems is available to you for solutions in the control cabinet. The modular design makes it possible to scale and expand the ET 200 systems easily and in small steps: digital and analog inputs/outputs, intelligent modules with CPU functionality, safety engineering, motor starters, frequency converters, and diverse technology modules. The SIMATIC ET 200 systems with the high degree of protection IP65/67 are small, rugged, and powerful. They are ideal...

Open the catalog to page 2
SIMATIC ET 200 - 3

SIMATIC ET 200MP Maximum performance and extremely easy usability for use in the control cabinet Application area Safety Integrated The SIMATIC ET 200MP permits safety-related communication. The functional safety of the safety modules and of the S7-1500 CPUs is certified according to EN 61508. They are designed for safety-related use up to SIL 3 according to EN 62061 and PL e according to ISO 13849. The SIMATIC ET 200MP is a modular and scalable I/O system with high channel density, approved for degree of protection IP20, and designed for installation in a control cabinet. The I/O system is...

Open the catalog to page 3
SIMATIC ET 200 - 4

SIMATIC ET 200SP Highest flexibility and strongest performance in the field Application area SIMATIC ET 200SP is a multifunctional and scalable distributed I/O system with a wide range of products and effective footprint. SIMATIC ET 200SP is approved for the IP20 degree of protection and designed for installation in a control cabinet. The new arrangement and the push-in terminals makes wiring and disconnection of the cables simpler than ever. The bit-modular ET 200SP Motor Starters in the SIMATIC ET 200SP I/O system are the solution for starting and protecting motors up to 5.5 kW in 4...

Open the catalog to page 4
SIMATIC ET 200 - 5

SIMATIC ET 200pro The multifunctional and modular I/O system with degree of protection IP67 Application area ET 200pro Distributed Controller With the CPU 1516pro-2 PN Distributed Controller, standard and fail-safe automation tasks can be solved in one device – up to SIL 3 / PL e and distributed in the field. The shift of intelligence from the central control cabinet to Distributed Controllers at the individual stations has a positive effect on the availability of a plant. Module replacement during runtime The SIMATIC ET 200pro is a very rugged and powerful modular distributed I/O system...

Open the catalog to page 5
SIMATIC ET 200 - 6

SIMATIC ET 200eco PN Block I/O for extremely challenging environments Application area – maximum ruggedness for extremely challenging ambient conditions SIMATIC ET 200eco PN is a compact block I/O with PROFINET connection with IP65/ IP67 degree of protection for cabinet-free installation directly at the machine. Due to its fully-sealed zinc die-cast housing, the ET 200eco PN is mechanically very rugged and resistant to vibrations, dust, oil or humidity, and thus also suitable for use outdoors. Due to the ATEX approval, the ET 200eco PN can also be used in hazardous areas up to zone 2....

Open the catalog to page 6
SIMATIC ET 200 - 7

System characteristics Do you need your I/O system to be as individual as your requirements? With SIMATIC ET 200, we offer you a multifunctional, modular, finely scalable system for distributed automation: for solutions in the control cabinet or without a control cabinet directly at the machine, as well as for applications in hazardous areas. All products can be integrated in the automation system via PROFIBUS or PROFINET. Standard and safety technology in one system The TIA Portal makes the integration of safety technology into your automation solution easier and more efficient than ever...

Open the catalog to page 7
SIMATIC ET 200 - 8

Publisher Siemens AG 2017 Digital Factory P.O. Box 48 48 90026 Nuremberg, Germany Article-No.: DFFA-B10058-01-7600 Printed in Germany Dispo 06318 Errors excepted and subject to change without prior notice. The information provided in this document contains descriptions or characteristics of performance which in case of actual use do not always apply as described or which may change as a result of further development of the products. An obligation to provide the respective characteristics shall only exist if expressly agreed in the terms of contract. In order to protect plants, systems,...

Open the catalog to page 8

All Siemens Automation and Engineering catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs