video corpo

SATO Product Catalog 2013
16Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

SATO Product Catalog 2013 - 1

Thermal Printing Value Line in AIDC Solutions YELLOW DAISY Tetraneuris scaposa var. scaposa Tet posa DAIS var Y . sca posa Economy Brand Laser Printing Horticulture Solutions

Open the catalog to page 1
SATO Product Catalog 2013 - 2

Scan Me for more info Industrial Printers M84Pro Series - High Performance GLe Series - Performance Versatile • Heavy-duty metal industrial construction • Proven rugged reliable design • User configurable resolution (203/305/609 dpi) • RISC CPU for outstanding performance • High print speed and resolution • 18 MB of on-board memory • Print from any Windows® application • Competitive emulations • Industrial mid-range solution • Multi-port interfaces • Field-upgradeable UHF RFID option • Industry-leading printer management utility • Maintenance simplicity • LARGE graphical LCD • Std. tri-port...

Open the catalog to page 2
SATO Product Catalog 2013 - 3

GTe Series - High-Speed and Resolution LM4e Series - Entry Level • Rugged industrial high performance • User configurable resolution (203/305/609 dpi) • Up to 12 ips print speed • High print quality and resolution • LARGE graphical LCD • Outstanding value • All metal chassis • 4.1" print width • 6 ips print speed • 203 or 305 dpi models Print Method Resolution Printing Speed Max Print Width Max Print Length Dimensions Weight Print Method Resolution Printing Speed Max Print Width Max Print Length Dimensions Weight • Large format industrial printer • Industry leading throughput • Up to 11.8"...

Open the catalog to page 3
SATO Product Catalog 2013 - 4

Scan Me for more info Desktop Printers CG2 Series - 2" Desktop • Up to 2" wide printing • 203 or 305 dpi print resolution • 4 MB Flash memory • Thermal transfer and direct thermal • Multiple Codepage support • Competitive emulation options • Easy maintenance • HF RFID option available • Up to 4" wide printing • 203 or 305 dpi print resolution • 4 MB Flash memory • Thermal transfer and direct thermal • Multiple Codepage support • Competitive emulation options • Easy maintenance Print Method Resolution Printing Speed Max Print Width Max Print Length Dimensions Weight CG208 CG212 Thermal...

Open the catalog to page 4
SATO Product Catalog 2013 - 5

Scan Me for more info Value Line Argox, the New Value Line of Print Solutions from SATO SATO, synonymous with trusted dependability, brings a new line of Value to market. Three innovative printer lines engineered and manufactured to fulfill the thermal printing demands of today's fast growing industries. Unique in their features, yet united in their dependability, the CP Series, the OS Series and the X Series boast industry-leading distinction in style, price and performance. OS Series – Value and Dependability The CP-2140Z 4" thermal transfer printer is ideal for customers who print a lot...

Open the catalog to page 5
SATO Product Catalog 2013 - 6

Scan Me for more info Mobile Printers MB200i - 2" Portable/Mobile • 802.11b/g, IrDA, Bluetooth and RS232 connectivity • Up to 1.89" wide print • Rugged design • Light weight • 802.11b/g, IrDA, Bluetooth and RS232 connectivity • Up to 4" wide print • Rugged design • 203/305 dpi print resolution Print Method Resolution Printing Speed Max Print Area Dimensions Weight MB200i Direct Thermal 203 dpi Up to 4"/s 1.89" W x 6.3" L 5.03" (W) x 3.5" (D) x 2.9" (H) with boot 0.9 lbs. incl. battery pack MB400i Print Method Resolution Printing Speed Max Print Width Dimensions Weight 305 dpi Up to 4"/s...

Open the catalog to page 6
SATO Product Catalog 2013 - 7

Scan Me for more info Print Engines S84 Series - High Performance Print Engines Lt408 - Entry-Level Print Engines This 4" wide family of print engines offers print speeds up to 16 ips and print resolution up to 609 dpi. The S84 Series represents the next generation of leading edge print/apply print engines from the world’s print engine leaders. The print engine, when integrated with an applicator system, provides low-throughput, light-duty applications with an automated, yet affordable, print/ apply labeling solution to replace labor intensive hand labeling or expensive pre-printed carton...

Open the catalog to page 7
SATO Product Catalog 2013 - 8

Scan Me for more info Laser Solutions LP 100R - Continuous Form Laser Printer CS-9018 - Continuous Form Cutter/Stacker SATO's LP 100R industrial laser printer is ideal for printing large amounts of labels, tags/tickets, or forms, ranging from the thinnest labels to the thickest tag stocks. Our printer is designed for performance, reliability, ease-of-use, and low operating costs. SATO's CS-9018 is the ultimate finishing equipment for customers who need to slit, cut, and sequentially stack preprinted tags. This easy to use cutter/stacker is capable of processing 188,000 tickets per hour....

Open the catalog to page 8
SATO Product Catalog 2013 - 9

Retail Printers Scan Me for more info Retail Solutions from SATO SATO knows retail! Building on over 70 years of experience, having introduced one of the first hand labelers in 1962 and the world's first thermal transfer label printer in 1974, SATO is recognized for delivering rugged dependability and reliable performance throughout its product line. Our comprehensive product line includes price guns, take-a-number systems, tag & label printers, RFID smart printers and tags, label design software, and labels. Handheld Labeling Systems Designed for portability and functionality, the...

Open the catalog to page 9
SATO Product Catalog 2013 - 10

Retail Solutions Scan Me for more info Innovative Retail Label & Tag Solutions As a leading technology supplier for the global retail industry, SATO has provided solutions for the world’s leading retailers. Using our extensive knowledge and experience, SATO delivers media solutions to help you increase customer satisfaction, improve sales and profitability while reducing expenses. SATO has designed several cutting edge media solutions to help resolve some typical problem scenarios which occur in today’s retail environment. • DuraTag™: Tear resistant material reduces lost or stolen tags. •...

Open the catalog to page 10
SATO Product Catalog 2013 - 11

HealthCare Solutions Scan Me for more info SATO HealthCare ID Solutions Designed to facilitate compliance with recent government and industry initiatives, SATO HealthCare ID solutions have been developed to help protect your patients from potentially harmful events and the unauthorized dissemination of private medical information in compliance to HIPAA Regulations. This allows your staff to focus on more urgent needs. CG Series - Wristband & Label Printer SATO's CG Series of printers are the “best in breed” for your thermal printing of wristbands and labels. Small, yet robust, the CG Series...

Open the catalog to page 11

All SATO America catalogs and technical brochures

1. CL6NX Plus

2 Pages

2. CL4NX Plus

2 Pages

3. CS-9018

2 Pages

4. M8490Se

2 Pages

5. M8485Se

2 Pages