Group: Alcoa Fastening Systems
Recoil For OEM Applications - 2 Pages
QUALITY THREAD INSERT SYSTEMS
Recoil Wire Thread Inserts
Recoil inserts and tooling systems for OEM applications
• Comprehensive technical support from our dedicated, multi-lingual
European support team.
• Commitment to the highest quality products and operating systems:
AS9100, ISO9001, QS9000, TS16949:2002 accreditation. SBAC TS 157
approval. Ford Ql status. Boeing BACI12AE qualification.
From simple hand prewinder tools for small volume
usage to pneumatic or electric tools for continual high production needs.
Recoil wire thread inserts are widely used by major manufacturers in
a variety of markets: including automotive, electronics, aerospace,
military, power generation and manufacturing equipment.
The benefits of using Recoil are:
• Provides a permanent and wear resistant thread stronger than the
• Idealy suited for use in light weight materials such as aluminium,
magnesium and carbon fibre.
• Ex-stock availability on a huge variety of both standard and special
• Quick and simple installation process reduces maintenance costs,
keeping application downtime to a minimum.
Red Dye) ) (Tang
For extreme vibration conditions
Locking inserts retain bolts under the most
For rapid installation
Inserts are retained in a plastic strip which is
passed rapidly through a slot in the front end
assembly nozzle, indexing them to the
No tang to break off, retrieve or lose.
Reduces costs by significantly decreased
installation and inspection time. Bi-directional
design eliminates insert orientation
All RECOIL catalogues and technical brochures
Recoil Overview Brochure