WEBS-3583
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

WEBS-3583 - 1

Design Concept for WEBS-3583 Product Introduction Portwell’s WEBS-3583 is high performance fanless Box PC, powered by the Intel® last generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/i3/Celeron® processor. WEBS-3583 incorporate Intel newest mobile and desktop processor technology and Portwell’s innovative PCI/ PCIe expansion modularization design to construct a reliable and versatile embedded system. Using Intel® 4 th generation processor with integrated HD 4000 graphic graphics, the WEBS-3583 provides nearly double graphics performance over its predecessor. This platform natively supports new features such as USB 3.0, SATA3 and DDR3 1600. This newest system adapted Portwell’s innovative Box PC structure. The modularized expansion architecture can reduce the thermal effect between add-on card and system, so that your system can always work in expected thermal condition. Product Highlight (1) Portwell Power-Optimized & Cost-Optimized Performance Platforms Traditional embedded systems which adopt mobile solutions are easier to design as low power while avoiding thermal issues. Mobile solutions were designed to be high-performance and low power. However, mobile CPU and chipsets are more expensive than their desktop counterparts. Now Portwell utilizes these two advantages from Intel® TDP 35W desktop CPU and Q87chipset to provide power-optimized and cost-optimized performance platforms. (2) Innovative Expansion Cassette Providing an expansion slot inside a fanless controller is easy, but the real challenge is to deal with the heat generated by add-on card. That’s why we design our patent expansion cassette for WEBS-3583 expansion version. By creating an isolated chamber to accommodate add-on card separately, WEBS3583 can effectively minimize the thermal interference and maintain system stability. Additional thermal solution, such as customized heat-spreader can be applied inside cassette to realize a truly rugged fanless system with diversified add-on cards. (3) Wide Range DC Power Input The WEBS-3583 accepts wide range DC power input, allowing it to be powered with multiple options, no matter if 12V, 24V,19V or 36V power adapter is available. Besides, the wide range DC power input enables product usage in a variety of situations. Product Feature WEBS-3583 have lockable HDD tray, and this kind of design provides a physical level hard drive protection. The removable HDD tray provides 2x 2.5″ Bay for 2.5″ HDD/SSD so users don't need to remove any screws to maintain or change their storage device. This system provides rich I/O interfaces and faster connectivity. Three independent displays(DP/HDMI/VGA), two Gigabit Ethernet, two RS-232/422/485 ports, four RS-232 ports, four USB2.0, four USB3.0, one 8 bits GPIO port and Mic in/Line in/Line out. Optional wireless and 3G module can be added via a Mini-PCIe socket and additional function can be added via two PCIe x4 or one PCIe x4 + one PCI expansion slot. The WEBS-3583 serves performance and graphic demanding application targeted at factory automation and industrial automation, which requires additional control feature via expansion slots.

Open the catalog to page 1
WEBS-3583 - 2

Embedded rugged fan-less system with Intel® Celeron and Core™ Intel® i3/i5/i7 based MINI-ITX board The WEBS-3583 builds on Intel® desktop Q87 chipset and takes advantages of Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 desktop processor technologies that can support dual channel DDR3 memory. Support two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two PCIe x4 expansion slots (or one PCIe x4 slot + one PCI expansion slot) and one Mini-PCIe socket. The WEBS-3583 is an ideal platform with rich I/O and high resolution for POS, kiosk, digital signage, factory automation and many industrial uses applications. generation Intel® Celeron &...

Open the catalog to page 2

All PORTWELL catalogs and technical brochures

1. PPM- C393

2 Pages

2. PEM-E200VLA

1 Pages

3. PQ7- M106IE

2 Pages

4. PCOM-B634VG

2 Pages

5. Power Supply

8 Pages