MC 92
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

MC 92 - 1

Mobile Computer MC 92NOex-IS for ATEX/IECEx Zone 1 and Class I, II, III Div. 1 Features ■ Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 ■ Proven, robust design for demanding environments ■ 3.7" touchscreen made from tempered special glass with excellent readability, also in direct sunlight ■ Scan engines for all barcode application areas ■ Supports RFID standards LF/HF/UHF ■ Interchangeable keypads offer considerable scope for individual features with customised designs ■ Compatible with existing accessories from the MC 9000 range ■ Can be individually adjusted to customer infrastructure by means of three operating systems available in the factory (Windows®/Android) Description In close cooperation with Zebra, BARTEC has developed the MC 92 Mobile Computer for global use in hazardous areas, based on the successful MC 9000ex range. The device range enables complex applications to be executed, processes to be simplified and productivity boosted. Whereas barcode scanners are used for the classic collection of data, the MC 92 also offers wireless data exchange and direct further processing of data in the field. The MCs are available with a choice of different barcode scanners in order to read 1D, PDF, 2D and DPM (Device Part Marking) barcodes. The selection permits a customised adjustment that also enables barcode scanning at a distance of up to 12 m (long range). In the RFID reader area, a UHF version is also available in addition to the LF and HF versions. Furthermore the Mobile Computers offer a combination of barcode scanner and RFID reader in a single device. The RFID reader is available as externally mounted or internal solution without barcode scanning. Three versions of operating system are available. These are the familiar environment of Windows® Embedded Handheld and Compact, as well as Android, the innovative, most commonly used operating system in the world. This means the user can easily adjust the devices to meet his requirements. The real time data exchange via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is convenient, saves time and improves work processes. International approvals such as ATEX/IECEx and UL certificates (other national approvals, e.g. Brazil, South Africa, Russia etc., are available guarantee global use of the devices. The optimized power management and automatic shutdown via a motion sensor both guarantee long operating times. ZM Technical data Keypad design - 28 numeric keys - 43 numeric keys with (F) function keys - 53 alphanumeric keys - 53 alphanumeric keys with layout for VT, 3270 and 5250 emulation Display 3.7" VGA colour display with 480 x 640 pixel touchscreen Ambient temperature -20 °C to +40 °C Storage temperature -40 °C to +70 °C Charge temperature 0 °C to +40 °C Humidity 5 % to 95 % (non-condensing) Protection class (EN 60529) IP 64 for Type 17-A1A2-... (UL Div 1) IP 54 for Type 17-A1A3-... (ATEX/IECEx Zone 1) Processor TI OMAC 4430 dual-core® processor/1 GHz Memory 1 GB/2 GB flash RAM/ROM optionally expanded with SD card (SDHC): up to 32 GB Operating system - Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 - Windows® Embedded Compact 7 (CE 7.0) - Android 4.4.4 (Kit Kat) with Mobility Extension (Mx) of Zebra Power supply Lithium ion battery with 7.4 V/2400 mAh for - Type 17-A1Z0-0001 for Type 17-A1A3-... (ATEX/IECEx Zone 1) - Type 17-A1Z0-0002 for Type 17-A1A2-... (UL Div. 1) Battery can be changed in the Ex area. Backup battery (permanently installed in the device) Ni-MH battery (rechargeable) 2.4 V/15 mAh Interfaces - RS232 - USB Application development PSDK and EMDK available from Zebra Support website Software environment All applications from Zebra and 3rd party providers are compatible with the Ex version of the MC 92NOex-IS. Examples are Wavelink Terminal Emulation, tools and applications from Zebra. Audio system Integrated microphone, loudspeaker and 2.5 mm headset jack Voice communication Voice over IP Voice Directed Picking Tech Speech Pro approved, speech-based applications through third party provider VDP Clients Push-To-Talk, Workforce Connect PTT Express (client included) with headset and hands free mode, wired headset support

Open the catalog to page 1
MC 92 - 2

Mobile Computer MC 92NOex-IS for ATEX/IECEx Zone 1 and Class I, II, III Div. 1 BARTEC 03-0330-0766-09/2016-BAT-357132/2 ■ WLAN/Wi-Fi Radio standard Win CE/WEH: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/d/h/i Android: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/d/h/i/k/r Data rate IEEE802.11a: up to 54 Mbit/Sec. IEEE802.11b: up to 11 Mbit/Sec. IEEE802.11g: up to 54 Mbit/Sec. IEEE802.11n: up to 65 Mbit/Sec. Frequency range (country-related) IEEE802.11a: 5 GHz IEEE802.11b: 2.4 GHz IEEE802.11g: 2.4 GHz IEEE802.11n: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Security WPA2 Enterprise, 802.1x; EAP-TLS; TTLS (CHAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2, PAP or MD5); PEAP (TLS,...

Open the catalog to page 2
MC 92 - 3

MC 92NOex-G for ATEX/IECEx Zone 1 and Class I, II, III Div. 1 ZM Explosion protection Ex protection type ATEX <§> II 2G Ex q [ib] IIC T4 Gb -20 °C < T < +40 °C a Certification PTB 13 ATEX 2019X IECEx Ex q [ib] IIC T4 Gb -20 °C < T < +40 °C a Certification IECEx PTB 13.0043X UL Class I Div. 1 Group C, D T4 Ex ia Class II Div. 1 Group F, G Class III Certification UL File E226123 Other approvals available on request. Description The MC 92NOex-G Mobile Computer with its handgrip is a robust unit for secure barcode scanning in Ex areas. The scan trigger is ideally positioned on the handgrip,...

Open the catalog to page 3
MC 92 - 4

MC 92NOex-K for ATEX/IECEx Zone 1 and Class I, II, III Div. 1 ZM Explosion protection Ex protection type ATEX <§> II 2G Ex q [ib] IIC T4 Gb -20 °C < T < +40 °C a Certification PTB 13 ATEX 2019X IECEx Ex q [ib] IIC T4 Gb -20 °C < T < +40 °C a Certification IECEx PTB 13.0043X UL Class I Div. 1 Group C, D T4 Ex ia Class II Div. 1 Group F, G Class III Certification UL File E226123 Other approvals available on request. Description The MC 92NOex-K Mobile Computer is a robust unit for secure barcode scanning in Ex areas. The scan trigger is positioned so that barcodes can be scanned with the...

Open the catalog to page 4

All Pixavi catalogs and technical brochures

1. Gravity-X

3 Pages

2. Orbit X

4 Pages

3. Impact-X_1

3 Pages