Metal separator Metro SM 30-60 - 2 Pages

Add to MyDirectIndustry favorites
Metal separator Metro SM 30-60

Catalog excerpts

Technical data sheet Metro sM-30-60-i-TB-EN-vi.i.docx Metal separator Metro SM 30-60 motan* ■ Dimensions Metro SM 30-40 ■ Dimensions Metro SM 50-60 1 Inlet (Adapter plate, tap holes Motan / Colortronic) 2 Material outlet (Adapter plate standard without drill holes) 3 Reject outlet 4 Compressed-air connection i Inlet (Adapter plate, tap holes Motan / Colortronic) 2 Material outlet (Adapter plate standard without drill holes) 3 Reject outlet 4 Compressed-air connection All dimensions in mm 11 The stated detection sensitivity (ferrous ball 0 in mm) applies for nonconductive products at the standard operation frequency and refers to the centre of the detection aperture (most disadvantageous position). Products that show intrinsic conductivity due to moisture content, electrolytes or other conductive contents may reduce the sensitivity as well as variations of product temperature, environmental effects (mechanical shocks and vibrations, electromagnetic pollution) or the set product angle. The detectable size of metal particles depends on their nature, shape and position while passing the metal detector. Subject to change without notice ! Motan GmbH • Max-Eyth-Weg 42 • D-88316 Isny - Germany Tel. +49(0)7562/76-0 • Fax: +49(0)7562/76-111 • e-mail: motan.ger@motan.de • Internet: www.motan.com

Open the catalog to page 1

Technical data sheet Metro sM-30-60-i-TB-EN-vi.i.docx Metal separator Metro SM 30-60 Bulk material classification: * Grain shape: * Max. grain size: * Pourability: * Attributes: * Conveying speed: * Mechanical load: * Bulk material temperature: * Ambient conditions: * Storage and shipping conditions: To analyse slowly moving columns of material on the feeder of injection moulders, extruders and blow moulders. It removes even smallest metal particles from granulates, regenerates or grinding stock, even when enclosed in product. Granulates, grinding stock Ball 0 < 6 mm Metro SM 30/40, ball 0...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Motan-colortronic gmbh catalogs and technical brochures

1. ALARMcollector

1 Pages

2. SPECTROFLEX

4 Pages

3. MIXER MODULE

2 Pages

4. GRAVICOLOR

4 Pages

5. METRO G

8 Pages