video corpo

CC-Link IE Field Remote I/O Brochure 2013
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

CC-Link IE Field Remote I/O Brochure 2013 - 1

CC-Link IE Field Network Product New Product Release No.335E[January 2013] Block-type remote modules are now released! Add and combine as you like! Flexible system configuration is possible! NEW Remote I/O module DC input type Transistor output type Analog converter module Analog input type Analog output type (Sink type) (Source type) NEW Fast Logic Function Trigger Conversion Function (with analog input module) Carry out collected data sampling as you please! (with Remote I/O module) Add an extension I/O module for high-speed I/O control! Transistor output type Block-type configuration for compact installation! (Sink type) Easy set up for various functions! Flexible combination with extension I/O module Setup is easy using the GX Works2 settings for overview and an accurate setting range. Ready for flexible expansion of digital I/O points! Expandable up to 32 digital I/O points to remote I/O module. A digital extension I/O module can be connected to an analog input/output module!

Open the catalog to page 1
CC-Link IE Field Remote I/O Brochure 2013 - 2

Block-type module for a compact system configuration! Simple distribution of I/O devices according to the installation environment Direct connection of remote I/O modules and analog input/output modules can be freely established with CC-Link IE Field Network. Add and combine as you like! Customize the distribution arrangement of I/O devices of your equipment. Power and communication cables not required! Freely add I/O points to a remote I/O module or analog input/output module. Remote I/O module Inverter PLC GOT (Intelligent device station) (Graphic Operation Terminal) Servo amplifier...

Open the catalog to page 2
CC-Link IE Field Remote I/O Brochure 2013 - 3

Easy installation and setup according to your application use Compact block type model for convenient and versatile installation! Easy installation and setup. You can remove the terminal block with the I/O cables connected, for flexible rearrangement of your equipment. Easy five steps to the installation q Installation methods Station number setting Set the station number RUN MODE D LINK ERR. Y0 1 2 3 Y4 PW (from 1 to 120) with the L ER X10 X1 rotary switch. The rotary 01 9 0 2 TEST 3 P1 8 switch easily helps the 12 4 11 7 5 LINK 109 7 6 se ting. 6 5 8 Module can be installed in six...

Open the catalog to page 3
CC-Link IE Field Remote I/O Brochure 2013 - 4

Easy setup for various functions! Easy to use engineering software GX Works2 for the functions settings Intuitive operation can automatically registers remote I/O modules and analog modules. Just select a module from the module list. Configuration of the system is easy, reducing program designing costs. Setup is easy using GX Works2 for the parameter settings of the various functions. System configuration example CC-Link IE Field Network master/local module*1 Analog input module Analog output module Remote input module Remote output module Extension input module *1) Remote I/O module,...

Open the catalog to page 4
CC-Link IE Field Remote I/O Brochure 2013 - 5

jA Fast Logic Function (with remote I/O m< Remote I/O module with the expansion module controls l/Os according to the predefined conditions without the CPU module processing or the network communication, making possible high-speed I/O control. Two inputs can be output using the AND or OR logic(output condition). Without the fast logic function Selector switch Photoelectronic J£MA *' SENSOR Sends the input signals tk^X) P-^V (with sequence program) Output signal output signal Coating applicator With the fast logic function Selector switch Photoelectronic sensor Input signals Fast response...

Open the catalog to page 5
CC-Link IE Field Remote I/O Brochure 2013 - 6

Product lineup CC-Link IE Field Network remote I/O module [Input module] l16 points input, 24VDC (positive/negative common shared) 1-wire, terminal block type lUse the high-speed response and the input response time setting function to select the input response speed. Minimum response time can be set at 0 ms. You can also specify a larger response time value if you like. lConnect an extension I/O module (output type) and use the fast logic function. [Output module] Transistor output l16 points output, 12 to 24VDC, 0.5A/point, 4A/common, transistor output (sink type, source type) 1-wire,...

Open the catalog to page 6
CC-Link IE Field Remote I/O Brochure 2013 - 7

Main performance specifications Remote I/O module, extension I/O module (DC input type) Module name Model Number of input points Input type OFF to ON Input response time ON to OFF Functions Module power Voltage supply Current Communication part External Module power supply connections I/O part CC-Link IE Field Network remote I/O module NZ2GF2B1-16D CC-Link IE Field Network extension I/O module NZ2EX2B1-16D 16 points positive/negative common shared type 0ms*1/0.2ms/1ms/1.5ms/5ms/10ms/20ms/70ms (Initial setting: 10ms) 0ms*1/0.2ms/1ms/1.5ms/5ms/10ms/20ms/70ms (Initial setting: 10ms) Error...

Open the catalog to page 7
CC-Link IE Field Remote I/O Brochure 2013 - 8

Note) NZ2EX2B1-16D is shown in the figure. NZ2EX2B1-16T/-16TE has the same size. Note) NZ2GF2B1-16D is shown in the figure. NZ2GF2B1-16T/-16TE, NZ2GF2B-60AD4 or NZ2GF2B-60DA4 has the same size. Product list Product name CC-Link IE Field Network remote I/O module CC-Link IE Field Network analog-digital converter module CC-Link IE Field Network digital-analog converter module CC-Link IE Field Network extension I/O module 16 points input, 24VDC (positive/negative common shared) 1-wire, terminal block type, response time 0-70ms 16 points output, 12 to 24VDC, 0.5A/point, 4A/common, transistor...

Open the catalog to page 8

All MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AUTOMATION catalogs and technical brochures

1. MELFA Family

64 Pages

2. MELFA Family

64 Pages

3. QS90SR2SP

4 Pages

4. FX3UC

4 Pages

5. L Series

4 Pages