Kuhnke Vico 706
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Kuhnke Vico 706 - 1

Kuhnke Vico Control Technology Kuhnke Vico 706 Control panel with 7" touch The fanless Kuhnke Vico touch panel with scalable i.MX6 process technology combines compactness with longevity and performance. Modern interfaces allow the Kuhnke Vico to be used as a cost-effective remote visualization client for any CODESYS V3 controller or as an open WEB operator panel. In addition, the Kuhnke Vico has 4 optional digital inputs and outputs. The embedded complete system is based on scalable single or multicore i.MX6 process technology, which is combined with a TFT display from 7"to 15.6" with touch functionality. All components used are robust and longterm available. Whether standard or customized, the "all-in-one" solution is the better alternative in many devices and applications. Features ■ Fanless i.MX6 processor technology ■ Industry standard interfaces ■ WEB-Browser or CODESYS HMI ■ TFT-Display 7" with Touch (up to 15.6“ possible) We reserve the rights of modification, omission, error with respect to the products. Illustrations similar. All rights reserved by the individual copyright holders. EtherCAT® is registered trademark and patented technology, licensed by Beckhoff Automation GmbH, Germany. Safety over EtherCAT® is registered trademark and patented technology, licensed by Beckhoff Automation GmbH, Germany. Microsoft®, Windows® and the Windows® Logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the uSa and other countries. At www.plcopen.org you will find more information about PLCopen Organisation. CODESYS is a product of 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH. CiA® and CANopen® are registered community trademarks of CAN in Automation e.V. INDUSTRIAL CONTROL SYSTEMS [KUHNKE] 28.07.17 Kendrion Kuhnke Automation GmbH, Industrial Control Systems 23714 Malente, Deutschland / Germany, www.kuhnke.kendrion.com

Open the catalog to page 1

All Kendrion Industrial Control Systems catalogs and technical brochures

1. Classic Line

28 Pages

2. HAHN CQLINE

20 Pages

Archived catalogs