VÖGELE Screeds 2014
24Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

VÖGELE Screeds 2014 - 2

VÖGELE Screeds – Because Building Roads Requires Accuracy Modern road construction makes increasingly higher and more complex demands on an asphalt paver‘s quality and technology. The screed plays an essential role when it comes to building road pavements of high evenness and longevity. Equipped with high-performance systems, smart control and monitoring functions as well as a number of equipment options, VÖGELE screeds come with all it takes to achieve highest pavement quality very efficiently.

Open the catalog to page 2
VÖGELE Screeds 2014 - 3

Mini Class Highway Class SUPER Series SUPER Series Max. Pave Width Screed Versions SUPER 1900-3(i) Tracked Paver Screed Type Screed Version Paver Type Paver Type Screed Type SUPER 700 Tracked Paver SUPER 800 Tracked Paver Compact Class SUPER Series Screed Type Screed Version Screed Type Paver Type SUPER 1100-3(i) Tracked Paver SUPER 1103-3(i) Wheeled Paver SUPER 1300-3(i) Tracked Paver SUPER 1303-3(i) Wheeled Paver Screed Version SUPER 2100-3(i) Tracked Paver SUPER 3000-2 Tracked Paver VISION Series Paver Type Screed Type SUPER 1600-3(i) Tracked Paver Screed Versions SUPER 1603-3(i) Wheeled...

Open the catalog to page 3
VÖGELE Screeds 2014 - 4

Extending Screeds VÖGELE Extending Screeds – The System Behind Variable Widths Single-Tube Telescoping System Hydraulic Ram for Screed Width Control Sliding Restraint System Screed’s Hydraulically Extending Unit Screed Plate with Heating Element Tamper with Heating Rod Eccentric Vibrators VÖGELE Extending Screeds are ideal for any kind of application requiring variability. On contracts with varying pave widths, the Extending Screeds adapt to job site conditions and requirements with effortless ease and high precision thanks to the sturdy single-tube telescoping system. VÖGELE SUPER Series...

Open the catalog to page 4
VÖGELE Screeds 2014 - 5

Extending Screeds Screed Versions V, TV Maximum Pave Width 3.2m Screed Versions V, TV Maximum Pave Width 5m The AB 200 Extending Screed designed for the small VÖGELE pavers stands out through accurate operation and achieves high precompaction. It is available in 2 versions as far as equipment with compacting systems is concerned. The AB 200 V (with vibrators) has been specially designed for use with the SUPER 700. The AB 200 TV (with tamper and vibrators) combines with the SUPER 800. The AB 340 Extending Screed is the perfect match for the compact pavers in the SUPER 1100 and SUPER 1300...

Open the catalog to page 5
VÖGELE Screeds 2014 - 6

Extending Screeds Screed Versions TV, TP1, TP2, TP2 Plus Maximum Pave Width 9.5m Screed Versions TV, TP1, TP2, TP2 Plus Maximum Pave Width 8.5m The AB 500 Extending Screed combines with all VÖGELE tractor units featuring a basic width of 2.5m. Thanks to its unique single-tube telescoping system for infinite variation of pave width, it is ideal for a wide field of applications. The screed extends hydraulically from 2.55m to 5m and builds up with bolt-on extensions to a maximum width of 8.5m. The AB 600 Extending Screed has a basic width of 3m. Equipped with the VÖGELE single-tube telescoping...

Open the catalog to page 6
VÖGELE Screeds 2014 - 7

Extending Screeds Extending Screeds for VISION Pavers Screed Version V Maximum Pave Width 5.95m VF 500 Extending Screed The VF 500 Extending Screed is fitted with extensions mounted in front of the basic screed. It has been especially developed for the Universal Class pavers of the VISION series. This screed is eminently suitable for the requirements prevailing in road construction in North America and Australia. Pave Widths Basic Width Infinitely Variable Range Larger Widths Bolt-on Extensions 30cm 60cm Crown Adjustment Hydraulic Transverse Slope Extending Units Designed for the...

Open the catalog to page 7
VÖGELE Screeds 2014 - 8

Extending Screeds Screed Version V Maximum Pave Width 7.75m Screed Version V Maximum Pave Width 8.6m The VF 600 Extending Screed is fitted with extensions mounted in front of the basic screed. It has been specially designed for the Highway Class pavers of the VISION series, which work at high pave speeds and in widely varying pave widths. The screed‘s sturdy, smoothly sliding telescoping system guarantees precise paving in all widths. Like the VF 600, the VR 600 Extending Screed is tailored to meet the requirements of the North American and Australian markets. As on the screeds for the...

Open the catalog to page 8
VÖGELE Screeds 2014 - 9

Fixed-WIdth Screeds VÖGELE Fixed-Width Screeds – Large Widths, High Performance Basic Screed Bolt-on Extension Tamper with Heating Rod Eccentric Vibrators Screed Plate with Heating Element Pressure Bar(s) with Heating Rod(s) VÖGELE Fixed-Width Screeds demonstrate their strengths on all projects where large pave widths up to 16m are to be handled true to line and level. In addition to the TV version for compaction, The Fixed-Width Screeds not only handle large VÖGELE Fixed-Width Screeds are of modular pave widths. Their field of applications also includes the placing of most varied materials...

Open the catalog to page 9
VÖGELE Screeds 2014 - 10

Fixed-Width Screeds Screed Versions TV, TP1, TP2, TVP2 Maximum Pave Width 13m Screed Versions TV, TP1, TP2, TVP2 Maximum Pave Width 16m The SB 250 Fixed-Width Screed combines with many VÖGELE pavers featuring a basic width of 2.5m. Due to their high stability, the Fixed-Width Screeds are the ideal match for the SUPER 1800-3(i), SUPER 1900-3(i) and SUPER 2100-3(i), when it comes to handling large pave widths. The SB 300 Fixed-Width Screed for the SUPER 3000-2 covers a wide range of applications from a basic width of 3m up to a maximum width of 16m. The screed is thus perfectly suited to...

Open the catalog to page 10
VÖGELE Screeds 2014 - 11

Fixed-Width Screeds Hydraulic Bolt-on Extensions for SB 250 and SB 300 Fixed-Width Screeds Screed Versions T, TP1, TP2 Infinity Variable Range up to 1.5m Hydraulic Bolt-on Extensions Fixed Screeds are ideal for paving in larger widths. Their fields of application are enhanced by VÖGELE hydraulic bolt-on extensions which offer the advantage of an infinitely variable pave width within the range of 1.5m. This saves both time and money, as there is no need to mount or demount fixed extensions for a change in screed width within this range. Hydraulic bolt-on extensions are based on the...

Open the catalog to page 11
VÖGELE Screeds 2014 - 12

VÖGELE Screed Technology

Open the catalog to page 12
VÖGELE Screeds 2014 - 13

Screed Technology High Power Compaction (HPC) VÖGELE High Compaction Technology Achieves Highest Density VÖGELE are setting standards in terms of compaction: perfected technology together with the ultimate in materials for the manufacture of screed components guarantee the outstanding performance and reliability of VÖGELE high compaction systems. The tamper provides for optimum precompaction of the mix. Tamper speed and stroke length can be set up and adjusted precisely to match the flow of mix, kind of mix and layer thickness. The Facts: VÖGELE High Compaction Technology The pressure...

Open the catalog to page 13

All JOSEPH VÖGELE AG catalogs and technical brochures

1. SUPER 1900-3i

20 Pages

2. SUPER 1100-3

17 Pages

3. SUPER 1100-3i

16 Pages

4. AB 200

1 Pages

5. VISION 5103-2

12 Pages