video corpo

ADVANTAGE 1.0
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

ADVANTAGE 1.0 - 1

The ADVANTAGE 1.0 is the premium industrial mobile phone. Is a tough device with a powerful basic equipment, SOS emergency call function TECHNICAL FEATURES ATEX approval: lECEx approval: frequencies: quadband without camera external memory FURTHER FEATURES operation range from function (optional) Loneworker protection drop-protection, with- stands 1 m drops onto concrete, tested against: extreme temperatures, barometric pressure, phone, battery, USB cable Lsafe PROTECTOR, EU wall charger, quick start manual and safety instructions > Please visit our website and you will find more detailed information, as well as an overview of compatible accessories. > i.safe MOBILE and Lsafe MOBILE logo are registered trade- marks of Lsafe MOBILE GmbH. The Android logo, Google™ and Google Play™ Store are registered trademarks of Google, Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google1" and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Bluetooth* is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. worldwide. Wi-Fi* is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. > © 2015 by i.safe MOBILE GmbH | All rights reserved. | Misprints, errors and modifications excepted. | DW3150603

Open the catalog to page 1

All I.safe MOBILE GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. ORBIT 2.0

1 Pages

2. IS RSM1.1

2 Pages

3. ZONE 2/22

2 Pages

4. GUARDIAN 1.0

1 Pages