I-MAK Brochure 2015 - 6 Pages

1. P. 1

2. P. 2

3. P. 3

4. P. 4

5. P. 5

6. P. 6

Catalogue excerpts

Global Vision in Product Technology Une vision globale des technologies de production GEARBOX & VARIATOR CORPORATION / MOTOREDUCTEURS

Open the catalogue to page 1

/S\ " JL# f ® We Widen Your Motion Area.. m*a MBK. Notre Technique au Service de Votre Dynamisme.. GEARBOX & VARIATOR CORPORATION / MOTOREDUCTEURS i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^M La passion au centre de notre metier For 42 years, we are animated with the same passion for mechanical engineering and solution providing for our customers. I-Mak is specialized in the development and production of a large range of gearboxes and industrial solutions. Based in Istanbul, l-Mak benefit from a 42 years experience and a 16.000 m2 factory. In addition, of being one of the...

Open the catalogue to page 2

GEARBOX & VARIATOR CORPORATION / MOTOREDUCTEURS We Widen Your Motion Area. Notre Technique au Service de Voire Dynamisme.. Type Torque(Max) Shaft Diameter Couple (Max) Diametre de Nibre de sortie Speed Range / Vitesse ApplicableMotorPower/ Puissance Moteur Applicable

Open the catalogue to page 3

Since 1973 We Are Producing Powerful Solutions... Partenaire de votre dynamisme depuis 1973... GEARBOX & VARIATOR CORPORATION / MOTOREWCTEURS Speed Range / Vitesse Puissance Moteur Applicable I Applicable Motor Power

Open the catalogue to page 4

Simplified installation and perfect adaptation for heavy and complex tasks

Open the catalogue to page 5

All I-MAK REDUKTOR catalogues and technical brochures

1. CATALOGUE

818 Pages

En
  2. IRS series

71 Pages

En
  3. YP series

152 Pages