I-MAK Brochure 2015
6Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

I-MAK Brochure 2015 - 1

Global Vision in Product Technology Une vision globale des technologies de production GEARBOX & VARIATOR CORPORATION / MOTOREDUCTEURS

Open the catalog to page 1
I-MAK Brochure 2015 - 2

/S\ " JL# f ® We Widen Your Motion Area.. m*a MBK. Notre Technique au Service de Votre Dynamisme.. GEARBOX & VARIATOR CORPORATION / MOTOREDUCTEURS i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^i^M La passion au centre de notre metier For 42 years, we are animated with the same passion for mechanical engineering and solution providing for our customers. I-Mak is specialized in the development and production of a large range of gearboxes and industrial solutions. Based in Istanbul, l-Mak benefit from a 42 years experience and a 16.000 m2 factory. In addition, of being one of...

Open the catalog to page 2
I-MAK Brochure 2015 - 3

GEARBOX & VARIATOR CORPORATION / MOTOREDUCTEURS We Widen Your Motion Area. Notre Technique au Service de Voire Dynamisme.. Type Torque(Max) Shaft Diameter Couple (Max) Diametre de Nibre de sortie Speed Range / Vitesse ApplicableMotorPower/ Puissance Moteur Applicable

Open the catalog to page 3
I-MAK Brochure 2015 - 4

Since 1973 We Are Producing Powerful Solutions... Partenaire de votre dynamisme depuis 1973... GEARBOX & VARIATOR CORPORATION / MOTOREWCTEURS Speed Range / Vitesse Puissance Moteur Applicable I Applicable Motor Power

Open the catalog to page 4
I-MAK Brochure 2015 - 5

Simplified installation and perfect adaptation for heavy and complex tasks

Open the catalog to page 5

All I-MAK Réducteurs catalogs and technical brochures

1. R01

416 Pages

2. R02

410 Pages

3. Y01

199 Pages

4. K01